Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

funkytown said:

hehe kewl ..

i ask as i run an ej207 with v3 sti heads, gt3071r turbo.

edit: i see you run a gt3082.. nice result.

yr heads should flow better.. my exhaust sides a bit bigger @ .82 yr turbo should spool up better than mine..

have you tryed running bigger pipes on the hot side o the cooler?? made bit of diff on mine getting rid of sum lag and helped with spool up too.. ignition booster and coils with leads gave me big jump in power.. extra 13kw as soon as they were installed..

funkytown said:

wow thats interesting. no currently factory coil, and 275kw @20psi.. running a 0.63 housing. slighter bigger up pipe that factory on mine but should run up close to 290kw or so we're thinking at close to 25psi.

i still run factory size up pipe but with semi-tuned headers i thought id keep up pipe small as it rather long with the twisted turbo.. try that d1 ignition booster tho its worth every cent.. car runs alot smoother with it.. i would think it shoud put out that much but its hard to say till u try.. more boost means more heat..

funkytown said:

il tell you next week what happens ;) benefit is that the sti runs wasted spark, not coil on plug like your motor would.

yea thats way better than the old coils.. lol.. good luck on the dyno mate think 300kw!!!! let me know how it turns out :)

Just bought me an EJ20 engine for $200 only has a valve issue. No worry anyway gonna strip it down and rebuild it

Tein Type Gravel shocks all round, removed the G tech springs from the front and replaced them with Jamex superlows, on the hunt for another pair for the back, took off the pod filter and cold air box I put on last night because the car doesn't idle high enough when starting for a few seconds and takes longer to start when the motor is hot. Painted a fluro green lip on my front and back wheels and now sourcing a second front lip for some Herra Frush action

Jakee said:

Tein Type Gravel shocks all round, removed the G tech springs from the front and replaced them with Jamex superlows, on the hunt for another pair for the back, took off the pod filter and cold air box I put on last night because the car doesn't idle high enough when starting for a few seconds and takes longer to start when the motor is hot. Painted a fluro green lip on my front and back wheels and now sourcing a second front lip for some Herra Frush action

where can i get a cold air box for my legacy?

Jason47']

[quote name='Jakee said:

/quote]

make one man.couple sheets of alloy tapemeasure ect.

sti8u']

[quote name='Jakee said:

/quote]

Made mine out of carbon fiber. Wasn't too hard, carbon fiber, no more gaps and a rubber stopper around the top to keep it from cutting my hands when working on the car and to insulate it a bit more from the motor.

Jakee']

[quote name='Jakee said:

/quote]

Made mine out of carbon fiber. Wasn't too hard, carbon fiber, no more gaps and a rubber stopper around the top to keep it from cutting my hands when working on the car and to insulate it a bit more from the motor.

Where do i get carbon fibre from? how much would it cost? where be best place to mount it? where factory 1 is on my car i have the alarm speaker and some other thing there that would make it difficult to put right behind headlight

kudosti said:

i bought it brandnew one. sorry, can't tell u the price :D

still doesnt answer the q. Whered u get it... Or where can i get 1?

Pelvin']

[quote name='kudosti said:

i bought it brandnew one. sorry, can't tell u the price :D

/quote]

Sad bro ;) where's your community spirit haha :D

haha