Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

decided to take the fozz to work cause mrs needed the van got halfway out of Kura an then intercooler pipe decided to pop off so put it back on lying on the side of the road while a cop just caually drives past an tighten up the clamp just to round off the nut from over tightening so gota replace....was a slow trip to work lol

Put in new headlight bulb and filled up radiator and coolant tank. Dropped radiator cap between radiator and engine... What a bitch to get out. Broke alarm speaker/beeper mount... Now held on with gator tape. Had frontal damage assessed... Rough repair estimate $1750+gst but that includes swapping my front bumper with a limited edition bumper

Jump started ANARKY,Pumped up tires,filled tank,took to work :) man i dont drive this enough.Losing a bit of water from Rad so i am guessing a Headgasket,looks like it is time to man up and do the stuff that needs to be done to the forged engine sitting in my shed so to do an engine swap...

BLAZD said:

Hahaha yeah it was cheap so snapped it up! I'm a young dumbs ass so straight cut seems perfect to me

nice:)

any pics?so hav you got a ppg gearset inside the 5speeder?

DRFVDR said:

Jump started ANARKY,Pumped up tires,filled tank,took to work :) man i dont drive this enough.Losing a bit of water from Rad so i am guessing a Headgasket,looks like it is time to man up and do the stuff that needs to be done to the forged engine sitting in my shed so to do an engine swap...

you should chcuk a ej20t in it!

sti8u said:

newer technology,faster,only one with a ej20 converted:),would be sik!

iv never heard of that motor before

It has been done numerous times before :)

The Ea82t is the engine that was before the EJ20,1800 cc single overhead cam probably arguable as being the most reliable turbo charged engine that Subaru have ever built...

As the Rx11 coupe I have is becoming very rare I would be stupid to change it hugely,as the value of it is only increasing.

B4 2000']

could you at least tell us what's in that pic lol

[quote name='rskikn said:

dyno tuned it for the hundredth time @ speed source

img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg846/scaled.php?server=846&filename=299kw.jpg&res=gal[/img]

small image is small

wasnt really thinkin of the image more the fact its wat i did that day lol..

just the reading it got on the speed source dyno on wed.. 299kw@24psi..

sti8u said:

lol i think he means whats your setup turbo injecters ecu ect

ahhh lol.. alot.. been chasing 300kw for a while now.. ill do sum thing on the car kent would tune it.. then tell me i need to do sum thin else so ill do that then hell tune it again then give me another list o wat i gotta do to make more power.. lol.. basicly.. gt30,link plus,750cc inj,walbro lift pump with 2ltr surge tank twin bosch 909 external pumps,hec715 coils with 10mm leads and ignition booster.. plus all the other bits u normally have..

funkytown said:

hehe interesting.. so!!! what heads are you running mate?

your results are very encouraging

believe it or not factory ej20r 96 gtb.. there pretty much at there limit tho.. still plenty o ignition left but need 1000cc injectors if want more out of it.. but itll do till my new heads are done.. got a set of v4 heads i wanna get ported and polished with sum kelfords in em nothing to major tho as i drive the car everyday..