Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

johnny5']

[quote name='sultan said:

the only two things out of those that i have, were custom made. one by chargespeed themselves from their widebody kit adapted to fit gc8, thanks for asking. :-)

img]http://www.maxspeed-motorsport.com/catalog/images/f.jpg[/img]

I like this apart from the bright paint

and the decals and the wing.. i dont mind wings just not that one... lose the mesh in the scoop as well.. the black wheels on orange paint... hmmmm not sure about that one looks like to much ps3 time to me..

rskikn']

[quote name='sultan said:

the only two things out of those that i have, were custom made. one by chargespeed themselves from their widebody kit adapted to fit gc8, thanks for asking. :-)

img]http://www.maxspeed-motorsport.com/catalog/images/f.jpg[/img]

I like this apart from the bright paint

and the decals and the wing.. i dont mind wings just not that one... lose the mesh in the scoop as well.. the black wheels on orange paint... hmmmm not sure about that one looks like to much ps3 time to me..

yea should have been more specific but exactly what you said think I could live with the wing need somewhere to dry my undies after the Mrs kicks me out if I ever took a car like this home

drained the fuel tank and cleaned out the water husband has taken it to work tonight this is the cars first outing in 3 and a half years so lots more been done this year lol

Got a bonnet without the scoop on the project car all i need now is the bumper and to put in new windscreen and will look like a car lol its coming together quite nicely....

Chased up the insurance company today. Turns out the guy who quoted my repairs no longer works at submarine spares gutted