Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

MercuryFree']

[quote name='Nick_96_RSB said:

Brought an RFRB grill for it, should be here by friday ;D

might go take it for a vacuum, fragrance & wash & buy some interior wipes etc. poor thing has had a beating from the birds this week :P

/quote]

Lol, I got home from rescueing you that time to discover one of the bastards had shat on my jacket! In the like 5 minutes I was under the trees >:(

yeah you know why i have a park in that building now lol & i woulda parked in there IF the poor girl would have made it in lol, ive seen some cars getting slaughtered out there under those damn trees by the birds, i must have been shat on 10 times while trying to get under the dash to pull the codes - at that point i just didn't care lol

i had to go for a work mission later that night so took it to BP for the standard Mega wash ultra as i didn't want to drive it with that much s***e on it! lolz

in the carpark instead of birds*** i have to watch out for useless drivers that scrape up ya bumper up and don't leave a note, i started taking photos of the cars parked next to me for a while there, just incase lol

oh and PS: im forever in your debt for that night mate, life saver, i was close to pulling my hair out

paddock basher - popped both driveshafts out, re-centered the plates, swapped the new release bearing for the old one - repacked of course (new one didn't quite fit properly and didn't want to bfh it) gearbox back on, bolted up and rewired the whole damn thing

it cranks, got spark, everything works nicely, except the damn thing doesnt want to start.

time for a can of "start ya bastard", a small bottle of petrol and some fully charged batteries me thinks.

getting it ready for labour weekend racing. wahoo!!!!!

Nick_96_RSB said:

might go take it for a vacuum, fragrance & wash & buy some interior wipes etc. poor thing has had a beating from the birds this week :P

just got one of the RFRB b4s in the shop today, Seized engine becos someone doesnt knw how to drive/drive fast....lol has the grill 4pots and a whole lotta goodies from Japan just has a thick driver now

92LEGESI']

[quote name='Nick_96_RSB said:

/quote]

just got one of the RFRB b4s in the shop today, Seized engine becos someone doesnt knw how to drive/drive fast....lol has the grill 4pots and a whole lotta goodies from Japan just has a thick driver now

ouch! my leggys got noisy pistons but it goes pretty well for a 15 year old car and has less than 140 thousand k on it so is not too bad, has orange afm & yellows so thats a good start :D it might get a rebuild one day once i save all the moneys... fingers crossed the big wednesday ticket in my pocket is a winner! lolz

any who this is the grill i got, i may have to remove the star badge , once i find out how much glue is holding it on, he has his bd5 on tardme atm, it has the same grill but black and the horrid black headlights

187845643_full.jpg

fitted new water pump to the inboard in the boat also put new seal and bearing in the intake pump.While doing that found the overheating issue, large piece of pumice jammed in the intake :)

she should be all ready for a summer on taupo

DRFVDR said:

fitted new water pump to the inboard in the boat also put new seal and bearing in the intake pump.While doing that found the overheating issue, large piece of pumice jammed in the intake :)

she should be all ready for a summer on taupo

is that a invite to the club to come camping :D

aim']

[quote name='GT1UPU said:

tu che

/quote]

Quoted for lulz :P

lucky i did not use my original idea then twoshay . seriously i deleted thinking it didnt quite look write. :-[

Finally done with the shocks...! Fitted them this morning. They're quite a bit stiffer, on my test drive went around a round-about and the front wheel started loosing traction! They'll do for daily driving and I'll keep the adjusties for track days.

19006322.jpg

Re-greased the set.

42455153.jpg

Rusty springs!

cs1o.jpg

Sanded, primed, top coated

cs2v.jpg

Original KYB's in the rear

cs3zp.jpg

Version 6 KYB fitted

cs4bq.jpg

Had Version 7 KYB's up front, but they didn't feel the greatest so swapped them for the V6 KYB's

cs6b.jpg

Did them outside my house on the road in case the springs were too low to get in/out of the garage :D & it's such a nice day!

cs5o.jpg