Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Took bumper off and mounted Front Mount to the Chassis and took spot lights out, was held on with 1 bolt only. Took high stop light out of its hair straighter box and stuck it to the window. Put foam like stuff between the inter cooler piping and the chassis to stop the rattling at low revs, and found this thing that I have no idea what it does? both sides are disconnected though.

pic1016144.jpg

Divine said:

Sure did, best way to get a prompt answer

in all honesty we cant see where the hose goes - could actually go anywhere - to me it looks like the solenoids bleed hose which would go to the intake pipe - you need to trace where the other end is and tell us

Divine said:

Took bumper off and mounted Front Mount to the Chassis and took spot lights out, was held on with 1 bolt only. Took high stop light out of its hair straighter box and stuck it to the window. Put foam like stuff between the inter cooler piping and the chassis to stop the rattling at low revs, and found this thing that I have no idea what it does? both sides are disconnected though.

pic1016144.jpg

easyest thing todo.

remove your ic piping and pod and whatever else is in the way,this will give you a easyr view of what this comes off.

id say it would be etha to your map sensor,soleniod or something else around that area.

plug it in and take it for a drive!

sti8u']

[quote name='Divine said:

img]http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/3127/pic1016144.jpg[/img]

easyest thing todo.

remove your ic piping and pod and whatever else is in the way,this will give you a easyr view of what this comes off.

id say it would be etha to your map sensor,soleniod or something else around that area.

plug it in and take it for a drive!

Looks like its the bottom hose off the Boost Control Solenoid which goes back to the intake (pre-turbo) on a factory setup and can be left empty on a non-AFM setup but looks like you don't use the solenoid anyway so just leave it as is.

Smoothed and Polished up my other front alloy arm 2nite. Just gotta wait till the long weekend now before the big fit up with my new braided brake lines, 320mm front discs, sti rear link and trailing arms, rear subframe, front alloy arms :o That should get the 22 tracking straight and true again ;D

96WRX said:

got gf to clean car today lol and got my new afm just waiting on injectors to arrive then time to plug everything in :)

wish my gf was nice enuf to wash mine lol

she doesnt even like drivin it cause of the clutch lol

hahaha crackup.wasnt just meaning town.to a mates flat or party.ect

it doesnt work out well lol

ii need to get myself a daily.but not keen to drive a shitter around when i have a perfectly good subaru sittin there waiting to be used lol