Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Just brought this

MBBjAmq.jpg

Will hopefully have it painted and installed this weekend! Whats your thoughts on the bottom section, I was thinking of maybe painting black and having the rest body coloured, but not sure. Might see what it looks like and paint it body coloured if I don't like it.

boon said:
My thoughts are that you're spending a heap of money on an N/A 2.5 Legacy....

Yeah, proberly are. But I will be keeping it for a while. just want to make it a little different. Total spend on it will be under a grand, In quite happy with that amount. I know it will still be an n/a car but I don't mind.

• Admin
 SpeedySub said:
Yeah, proberly are. But I will be keeping it for a while. just want to make it a little different. Total spend on it will be under a grand, In quite happy with that amount. I know it will still be an n/a car but I don't mind.

Hey fair enough. Whatever puts a smile on your dial at the end of the day...

I'd keep it simple if I were you. One colour. As soon as you start doing black bits and this and that it starts really looking like you're trying to make the car look like something it isn't.

boon said:
Hey fair enough. Whatever puts a smile on your dial at the end of the day...

I'd keep it simple if I were you. One colour. As soon as you start doing black bits and this and that it starts really looking like you're trying to make the car look like something it isn't.

Fair call. Would like to keep looking like it hasn't had a cheapo make over. And if I Dont like it I can always sell it

Finally got a call from the dealer to say my car was ready! Picked it up last night, and drove straight out to Akaroa to get a feel for it, and to get a few K's under the wheels. So far so good! I'll get some pics up as soon as I can figure out how to get the forum to let me upload some images!

OK so what you need to do is click on each of those images. (in your flickr account not my post) Then click the share link. It looks like an upswept arrow.

Then copy the BB Code bit. You can either paste the whole thing in if you want the photo to link back to flickr or just the bits from {img} to {/img} if you just want to show the image as I have done above

It will be square brackets, but the forum page would process that as an image if I actually put that in my description

loner said:
leak down test all good... cambelt checked and all good... fixed an oil leak from the turbo return hose.

but running very rich on boost and billowing black smoke.

Have you had injectors tested? All plugs look the same? Fuel pressure reg ok?

evowrx said:
Have you had injectors tested? All plugs look the same? Fuel pressure reg ok?

I haven't checked the injectors... the spark plugs were all different, one showed it was getting a good amount

of heat, then progressively less heat. Fuel reg hasn't been checked.

Also appears that it has lumpy cams after all... must be ground as they didn't look aftermarket.

Edited by loner

evowrx said:
Dtech were $96 return for last set i had flow tested and cleaned. Is the tune just way off?

The tune looks completely normal and reasonable... but who really knows... it's just numbers in a table.

Maybe someone adjusted the overall injector trim sometime after the tune? No way to know.