Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

new warrant of fitness on wrx wagon.

had to replace headlight with stone chip in it.this is the same headlight that was in the car when i bought it seven years ago.it has passed thirteen wofs from vtnz and onroad.???

passed with no rubber on clutch pedal tho.

cant complain as secondhand headlight only $60.

wagon nearly ready for sale.hurr hurr.

Took some photos of my new speed demon:

P1040050.jpg

P1040051.jpg

P1040052.jpg

P1040054.jpg

P1040057.jpg

P1040055.jpg

Has a holden 202 in it and is loads of fun, not the quickest thing in the world, but I can throw rubbish in it, the dog the kids and it still doesnt need cleaning.

Dude! that is AWESOME! *wants*

Gave mine a half assed wash before the AKL monthly tonight, finally got high boost set properly too. Productive day at my house!

Im getting the carb rebuilt on Friday as its a bit thirsty at the moment does a hundred miles to 45l, worse than a bloody v8!

Ive also got a winch to go on the front in preperation for some 4wding I want to get into, then nothing will stop me 8)

Koom']

[quote name='Andrew NR said:

Well it was actually yesterday but I popped out a recently replaced camshaft seal. Time to let the mechanic find out why it's building so much pressure that it's popping out oil seals. >:( :'(

/quote]

Genuine seals or other brand?

The genuine ones just seem to stay in place much better than others.

Genuine from Southern Motorcourt. They popped out straight after they were put in but it was found that the PCV valve was completely blocked up and so I swapped that for a brand new one. Now after a week of normal driving conditions it has decided to pop out again. I never had this problem with the old seals.

Guest keltik
 G-unit said:

how many ks before i run out of gas? fuel light on now ;D ;D ;D

About 80kms if your in a GT30

nztintin said:

paeroa to hamilton (80ish km)in a forester..... minimal lights, no fan, no radio, no braking, windows up and thinking light thoughts! ran out rolling into the servo!

Haha that means I would have had plenty when I did the same Tairua - Whangamata over new years. 8) Damn your keen though tintin

nztintin said:

paeroa to hamilton (80ish km)in a forester..... minimal lights, no fan, no radio, no braking, windows up and thinking light thoughts! ran out rolling into the servo!

:o

That's a good effort!

Lucky too. But at least the ol Subies aren't too heavy to push :D (been there done that)

not my subbie, but my new lancer, fitted 3 new plugs and 3 new leads, the other 3 will have to wait til i take the inlet manifold off, its a 1.6litre v6 so manifold has to come off.

runs like a dream now, not bad for a $950 car that didnt start when i got it couple days ago ;D

oh and i did cut up some radiator hoses for the wrx and fit them this morning, one from a old 88-89 626, the other from a newer holden rodeo lol, both brand new but cut down to suit.

funkytown']

very tidy example dude...nice BG

thanks

Looks brilliant mate, those are some of my favorite wheels too, and it's a limited! A very very warm welcome to the club.

thanks. I trade my chrome for that wheels. I think they are the standard wheels from subaru legacy 2003 or later. But its offset is quite large about 55 and got very small clearance between the shock and wheel.

I have some bad news however. You may want to give this a read. http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1267918

Cheers for the info. I will try to look for the signs they showed. Hopefully I bought the genuine one.

[quote name='aim said:

Looking good, I think I saw you pulling out the Uni driveway a couple of weeks back... Red BG pulling out onto Creyke rd.

That could be me. I'm 1st pro mechanical engineering student by the way. Are you doing chemical engineering? because my friend said he might know you aim.