• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Guest vf20/21bg5
 BLAZD said:

hahahahaha so much dramas i have made over a 18 dollar fitting

soryyy lol

thrs no issue ;D i just need to know as im going the whole hogg on my build and it a $18 fitting is going to help my cause then ill do it.....its good to nut it out this way,no dramas at all but watch out for smurf he might think so ;)

CP93MM']

[quote name='smurff said:

cool cheers but will a Y connection do better than a T connection flow or performance wise?

The tees work fine, I wouldnt stress about it. I have run exactly the same tee piece fittings as yours on my race car for 6 years now and never had any fuel flow issues.

Guest vf20/21bg5
 BLAZD said:

im running full dash 6 too, pretty much same setup but side feeds,

just think if pressures coming directly from both sides , they will clash, a Y will flow the 2 together

when i got my car back from STM, that was first thing they had changed

not too sure why STM told you that you had to change to a Y over a T when the words out that it doesnt make a diference, hit them up,they shouldnt have misguided you. But thats what i couldnt get my head around that the flow rate is too low for a Y fitting to make any significant difference over a T shaped one.

Guest vf20/21bg5
 ShaylaJ']

[quote name='DRFVDR said:

mmmmm boobs god I love babies makes my ladies epic boobies even more epic :)

/quote]

Baby boobies are awesum! :D

OH FARK! NOW HERE WE GO! :o :o....I hope that what you done to your car today was made it little boobies?

Guest S T  E Y E
 sickmatesick said:

Almost finished making my $3.50 V3 sti spoiler wider to fit a bc5. Killed my palm sander in the process

post pics when this is done i wana see it haha

Flat4 said:

The clear side indicators I paid for 3 weeks ago finally arrived so I put them on my TS-R, look much better than the orange ones

At least yours turned up, i went into trademe to see what else this person i have brought from had to sell, only to find he's been suspended??? & i'm waiting for a package in the next day or two :-\

Flat4']

The clear side indicators I paid for 3 weeks ago finally arrived so I put them on my TS-R, look much better than the orange ones

How much did that knock you back?

[quote name='sickmatesick said:

Almost finished making my $3.50 V3 sti spoiler wider to fit a bc5. Killed my palm sander in the process

/quote]

post pics when this is done i wana see it haha

+1

Timmah']

[quote name='Flat4 said:

/quote]

How much did that knock you back?

About $50 incl shipping. In hindsight I shouldn't have bought them because I'm thinking about selling the TS-R soon.. there is a mint gt on trade me that I want, if only I could sell my car in time to buy it!

i took my ugly big wing off my boot today,pretty much f***n ripped it off,i took off the front 6 bolts thought that was it,thought it was just some really good adhesive s**t holding it down so i pulled the thing off and saw the rest of the bolts lol now my painters taken it to start the prep work to paint it.