Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

WRXONP said:

Thought ver 3 non sti had green ? Maybe wrong though . . But any way . Since you now have a 90mm zerosports pipe I think you need to go get the 90mm orange air flow and yellow injectors and 6s ecu :P

That'd be the sedan's. Haha haha yeah and a bigger turbo :P

WRXONP said:

Ver 3 non sti wag will have td04 and greys . Sedan ver 3 non sti will have vf22 and yellow injector and orange maf and 1s

yeah but these are also now 13/14 years old & would have had had a few mods/repairs thrown into the mix.

Today i'm having a go at making my revised flipped alternator bracket & have another profile cut for the other one, incase it works, will put some pic's up later on,

Yesterday i was watching the V8's & am wondering what happened to BT??? in the gt series, I saw him up into 4th & then they went to those Bloody anoying adds & well after the adds he wasn't on the list.. ???

diagnosing customers holden which wouldnt start.. removing fuel filter from under rear of car and PSHH!!! pressurised fuel everywhere into my EYES and i have to say SH!T IT BURNT!!!! my ears are still sore and farked from it!!!

Learnt my lesson close your eyes ;D

DRFVDR said:

yeah I have done this :) luckily didnt get any on me

your lucky all right!! it was straight 100% sore!!! just dont get why my right ear is having a fit when no petrol went in there at all!!! What i find funny is i was walking (in a quick speed) around the workshop with my eyes closed trying to find the workshop and walked straight into a customer!!! :P :P :P

Guest vf20/21bg5

Farken nuthin! >:(

I just want it back so i can work on it for 4 days str8 over the long weeknd and that'll make me ;D

funkytown said:

What i did - tested the motor for BEB, suspected injury from Taupo MM.. came back all clear motor is mint! YAY

Matt - i think you will find they have a slightly different tune. I know a mate in AKL with a prodrive.

Good to hear! What was your noise then?

N F I - .. maybe my own fault i did about 15 hot laps in a row, beating it for all it was worth. maybe things got a touch warm or the oil was going off but we cant replicate the noise last night on the trailer.

it has the normal piston slap on cold then nothing as it warmed up. Rick said to take it off the trailer and take it driving and see what it does when hot and to report back, but by his opinion the shortblock sounds healthy :)