Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Drove it round for work, found out my insurance excess is 1500 coz im on a learners, thinkin bout workin on project car, like the idea of doing the rug doctor thing might give that a go

Dv8er - FSTWRX said:

*pulls out receipt*

$39.99 for Machine itself 4hrs.

$6.50 for Upholstery Hand Tool.

$6.99 for Upholstery Cleaner.

$6.99 for Stain Remover.

And a $20 bond as well.

Hmmmmm, need to hire one to clean the flat before we move out. Seems reasonable enough.

Timmah said:

Think I got a good batch of petrol as le car was like HELLLLOOO after putting some petrol in. Then got a stare down by some dude in a Honda with big Chromes.

got to love the nice fresh 98... mmmmm iv got 2 month old musty rubbish in mine atm... top up is on the cards!!

Heat wrapped my new headers last night... that shits annoying! Anyway im pretty much done and it looks pretty mint! Ive got a photo but cant upload it yet.. Will post before and after photos. Next is to get my gaskets sorted

aim said:

You guys must use your cars infrequently if you get a tank going stale...

I drive mine everyday! Must of just been some older petrol from the bottom got flushed out, I'm not sure!

Today.. Basically nothing. Just washed and used some polish on the bonnet and front guards. Decided it's too much of a beach to do the whole car.

And never noticed, until now, how small a TD04 is!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Status Updates

• MrSg9Sti04

Afternoon team,
      im new to the group first time posting. Im hoping some body can help me get my launch control all dialled in on my link g4x. Ive had the computer and car all tuned from chris at prestige awesome knowlegable guy super happy with the results but now im wanting to get my launch/anti lag all dialled in. Ive been reading multiple different forums etc all with different conflicking information which has made me nervious with what do i listen to this or that if you get what i mean. Now ive started to make myself familiar with my PClink software etc the past few weeks and im eager to learn how to do minor setups or tweaks etc so im not relieing on my tuner so much and obviously saving myself abit hurt in the back pocket. 
      Now back to the question at hand.... Im wondering if theres and one who could please share there knowledge and wisdom with setting all my values, timing, fuel etc when i have launch control armed and engaged, or even a launch tune file they can possibly send me to load onto my tune. Ive figured out the setup of my digital inputs turning launch control on etc and its obvisously on its pre set factory settings. It engages but doesnt sound the greatest or as angry as it should i feel. Hence reaching out to you good buggers. 

Cheers in advance for any info and help yous maybe able to give me.

Cheers Shaun
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  gotasuby

updated your DP's too : hope that's ok!
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  SAS

Updated your DP's to reflect your business page  
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  Nachoooo

Updated your Avatar : couldnt help myself  cheers!
      · 0 replies