Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

funkytown said:

results? and its tuned with it leaking? why is it leaking if you're already running an EWG?

Ya tuned with it leaking, now car sound a bit like a tractor lol as i think its permanently open now so you could hear it flapping!

arm was welded to shut it but think the weld didn't hold :(

25 PSI is 270 wkw currently, 398 -i think- NM

funkytown said:

what do you think of the results and how the car feels? seems a bit down on what I would have expected normally.

Car feels much better and more street driveable!

numbers do seem a bit low, but oh well! will dig why might be low but car seems happier now!

you'll probly find the IWG leaking will be sapping some power out of it.. get that shit fixed and see what it does - you should pick up a fair amount more in spool and a few kw's to boot.

Fwiw i would have expected 270 odd at 20-22psi, 285-295 @ 25.

What sort of IATS are you seeing?

funkytown said:

you'll probly find the IWG leaking will be sapping some power out of it.. get that s*** fixed and see what it does - you should pick up a fair amount more in spool and a few kw's to boot.

Fwiw i would have expected 270 odd at 20-22psi, 285-295 @ 25.

What sort of IATS are you seeing?

Don't really know IATS tbh!

ya boost kept coming later and later as we kept going so that could be a big factor here

Just went for a wee drive,

Holys*** this thing feels like its losing traction in second gear

But I don't like that the car vibrate more now and it's louder!

I am looking foward to see what it does when the internal wastegate stops leaking. would have expected a little higher too but this is based on other peoples opinions as I really don't know what to expect. bet 270 is fun though.

Just got the arm re-welded again so hopefully that'll cure it!

Don't know if if anything changes but I'm pretty happy with it so numbers don't really matter ae!

And yeah it's pretty fun :D just gotta control self and keep it off public lol, need to take it to the track and have some Fuuuuun ;D

I only done 2nd gear pulls on motorway as that's more than enough to put me in trouble!

B4 2000 said:

Just got the arm re-welded again so hopefully that'll cure it!

Don't know if if anything changes but I'm pretty happy with it so numbers don't really matter ae!

And yeah it's pretty fun :D just gotta control self and keep it off public lol, need to take it to the track and have some Fuuuuun ;D

I only done 2nd gear pulls on motorway as that's more than enough to put me in trouble!

hahah soon be race on lol

After spending 2hours cleaning tar and other annoying things off the side of my car, the neighbor comes over with a set of Tein Type Flex shocks for my car cause they were sold to him by some knob saying to him saying they'd fit his v8 wrx, errrr they didnt fit at all!! Good score for next to nothing!!

Jambun']

[quote name='Swindog said:

Wondered why it hasnt sold.

/quote]

I feel sad for you. I would eat it in a heartbeat if insurance wouldn't dig me an early grave.

Insurance for it is cheaper than you think. It has no mods that Southsure and AMI and the like wouldnt insure. Ive never had a prob with it...in fact its cheaper to insure than my old hiace and my current legacy.

Swindog']

Wondered why it hasnt sold.

It's the color dude. I reckon spend a grand on repainting it to stock color and it will not only sell, but probably increase the value 2 grand

[quote name='clintondane said:

398nM, I'd have thought that figure woulda been way higher? Stock Legacy GT's make 343nM don't they?

you're comparing flywheel torque to wheel torque. drivetrain loss calculation, same as the 20-25% for peak power.... so 500nm at flywheel