What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Guest keltik
 DRFVDR']

[quote name='keltik said:

Anyone got a timing light?

/quote]

I has one here :)

Yet another thing to add to the list of stuff i want to pilfer from you when i come to visit

Guest keltik

Hmm...As it stands;

Timing light

Gaurds (or was it doors, i know theres one of them you dont have)

EA81 suitable front shocks/springs

Nice wheels

got the sti shocks and springs in today with bazza the main man showing me how its done...big ups for you my man and thx for getting them in the white whale for me! ;D ;D ;D

it was just aswell as all 4 standard shocks were poked and im driving up to aucks next week!

You'll find that Forester shocks get poked pretty quick ;) The STi ones will give you much joy bro.

On an unrelated note: Today I filled up my car for the last trip for moving the old man's business to the new premises (which also happens to have my new flat above it). The strange idea crossed my mind that I no longer require a wagon after I've moved house... apparently I'm a bad person for even thinking of selling the defoz...

thorpy said:

Motorkana in the morning , then went for a cruise to oxford and gravel bash up lees valley , where my muffler proceeded to fall off. ::)

Motorkana in the morning, Then went back to bed, Got up at 5.30 to do the brakes on the civic

keltik said:

Hmm...As it stands;

Timing light

Gaurds (or was it doors, i know theres one of them you dont have)

EA81 suitable front shocks/springs

Nice wheels

Yeah doors, I think i only got enuff guards to finish the brumby

4wd rear subframe(we will get it to fit)

RX Plate LSD rear diff

5 speed 4WD gearbox

Swore at it... starter motor makes whirring noise, but doesn't seem to be engaging. (Battery is not flat)

Anyone know a decent Welly place to recondition starter motors?

My STi Y pipe (with free intercooler!) arrived from Dunners, a bit gutted because I have to replace the red silicone joiner for the turbo but not a bad deal for $75. Also bought a spare intake manifold which I pick up tomorrow and plan on getting powdercoated one day...

aim said:

Congrats mate, pleased with the purchase? :)

Am very happy! Gives mum much needed transport (Bussing isn't acceptable in this weather) and a huge excuse for me to get serious about my driving. And something new to learn about since computers are rather easy now. Can see lots of good times ahead in it!