Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

94 Leone said:
nah all built in, it saves the information on seperate files to the raw video, but links them, and you can relay the info into the video during the editing, also: it can bluetooth to OBD2 dongles and it will record all the info the engine puts out too :P If only obd2 worked with my car... o.O

It also works with all gopro mounts, is waterproof, shock proof and doesnt need a hard case; costs less than the later goPro's too. i mean you don't have super HD res with my version(virb X) but the virb XE has higher res and some other cool features too.

Link to page

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/prod164723.html

Obd2 does work for reading purposes doesnt it?

evowrx said:
Obd2 does work for reading purposes doesnt it?

yeah, with a cable, the ELM bluetooth shoz is sketchy as with what it will work with and what it wont, had it working in a mates blitzen 6 once, then tried another time in his car(exact same unit) ; didn't work. was a bit of hit and miss tbh

94 Leone said:
nah all built in, it saves the information on seperate files to the raw video, but links them, and you can relay the info into the video during the editing, also: it can bluetooth to OBD2 dongles and it will record all the info the engine puts out too :P If only obd2 worked with my car... o.O

It also works with all gopro mounts, is waterproof, shock proof and doesnt need a hard case; costs less than the later goPro's too. i mean you don't have super HD res with my version(virb X) but the virb XE has higher res and some other cool features too.

Link to page

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/prod164723.html

Might have a to get a couple of those for the race car!

ADIKT said:
Might have a to get a couple of those for the race car!

The XE has a hirgher res camera, and more FPS for slo-mo and image stabilisation, but either camera is bloody good value for money especially vs a goPro, and they fit gopro mounts anyway, so win-win

Sti springs showed up.

Well, 2 of them. One front, one rear.

Aparantly DHL are delivering the other 2. *sigh*

Got drivers recaro seat in, and ohgod its fantastic

Need to,find a set of BP/BL/GR passenger side recaro rails now joy.

Anyone got any recomendations on recaro suppliers?

• Admin

Have been told a package has turned up at mine too, haven't had a chance to see whats in it yet, hoepfully will know this arvo.

Pics of the recaro? Does yours have the full airbag set or just the two? Its always been the one thing holding me back on getting a better seat.

Found the source of my rear end clunking that came back during the roady to and from Welly, turned out one of the bolts between the endlink and sway wasn't tight enough so the bolt was moving around in the unnecessarily large bolt hole in the swaybar.

Also managed to average 10.6km/L aka 9.4L/100km which I was pretty happy with considering I wasn't driving it particularily economically.

Edited by Andy_Mac

Replaced spark plugs, old were platinums gapped at 1.1mm and look healthy (not lean, rich, oily or chunks of piston bouncing around woo)

New are el cheapo gapped at .65 and my misfire is gone, hooray. While at it shortened some of the IC piping and seafoamed the thing again cause I found the can and figured it'd be one more way to irritate the neighbours

Painted new bumper, removed the old one, started to trim the new one to fit the fmic, kinda slipped

image-5994f85a90625ba90af3f7bb0f6475f3e6

Inside of my knuckle looks pretty healthy too so that's a bonus

kwi_fozze']Sti springs showed up.

Well, 2 of them. One front, one rear.

Aparantly DHL are delivering the other 2. *sigh*

Got drivers recaro seat in, and ohgod its fantastic

Need to,find a set of BP/BL/GR passenger side recaro rails now joy.

Anyone got any recomendations on recaro suppliers?

[quote name='Andy_Mac said:

Turns out my package was a front and a rear too. Wasn't palnning on doing them for a while anyway so not fussed. Lucky on the airbags. The full assortment of them in mine has been a major pain for me.

Good to hear you guys' springs have arrived/partially, even though I'm still at work, the main gates are closed and no one is manning reception so I'll have no idea when mine arrive.. if they do. :(

Put the Brumby up on the Hoist to try a work out why I am getting no fuel from tank, It maybe fuel lines full of rust so it may mean a replacement tank will be necessary( It may end up with a alloy tank in the bed as getting a replacement tank in a working condition will be difficult)

5PT5hnfHy1d5dbkLQ31h6SMfOug5mnwTrHSfJnMb