Old Skool Subbie

Toyota GT 86/Subaru BRZ chatter/NEWS here!!!!!

newsuba said:

That\'s one of the worst videos from TG.

They get nowhere near the worse car in the history of the world.

I agree wasnt the best one and that car wasnt the worst, but was entertaining and still a good watch and that lexus was pretty terrible. Especially if you consider the price and the expectation from toyota.

If you watch the vid about how they came to that decision about worst car youll understand. The TG comments were something like \' we chose it due to the fact we had this huge expectation for the vehicle, as we do all of them, but it let us down the most \'

Seen one of these GT86\'s parked on memorial ave in chch yesterday. A white one that looked like a special edition maybe? Had a sport kit on it. Anyway looked mean as! I like.

saw my first BRZ at work today\

oh my its awsum

soooo much better looking than the toyota for some reason

Sydney Morning Herald reports that less than a third of 86\'s ordered have been with manual transmissions.

Hairdressers\' car or what ?

One has a smiley face

The other has a frowny face

And one has venty things in front of drivers door instead of badges

Otherwise same car?

This months "top gear" is a LOL - one writer is blithering on that for the life of him he can\'t feel any difference between the two, while another one is saying "Well I feel the settings in model X give a better drive than model Y" - sort it out foo

attachment.php?attachmentid=87028&stc=1&

newsuba said:

I find new Ferraris (except the 458) fugly, Pininfarina must be rolling in his grave.

Ferrari-FF_2012_photo_15.jpg

This.

Makes hypothetical lottery purchases so difficult!

Each to their own, I think that front looks way better than the 458\'s lol. The older 430 front doesn\'t do much for me either. One of the nicest IMO is that of the 550/570/super America. New California is nice too.

I thought people liked \'big booty b*tches\'? So it\'s not just me who has a distaste for it...