Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Slaayyaa said:

Pink stickered by a power trippin asshole mf yesterday. Brought vf22 today!

you must have done something silly for a pink sticker lol

-smurff

smurff']

[quote name='Slaayyaa said:

/quote]

-smurff

Yea has to be wof way way out for a pink or the main one is too low IE no springs :P

liquid_ice']

[quote name='Slaayyaa said:

/quote]

-smurff

Yea has to be wof way way out for a pink or the main one is too low IE no springs :P

brothers first pink was for no cert, then greens from then from being under the hight on the cert plate lol

-smurff

hijacka said:

Isn't it also impounded for 28days with every pinky now?

If that is the case then what are you using the 22 on? and it wasn't that 380 dollar one on tardeme was it?

what! shit I better get me a wof... and a reg.... oh and a cert....

pinkied for exhaust to loud and wheels sticking out of guards, certed for adusties but he didnt know how use a tape measure to measure it proply, just a retard. made my girlfriend cry!!!

yea the one of trade me and yea i know that there is a cheep one on here, but didnt see it did i!!!!

Guest vf20/21bg5

made the rest of my braided line up to the cheap and nasty fittings off trademe but supported the f*** out of the hose right by each fitting, and as so many of you said "its due to fail with those cheap fittings" ive always kept to my word that if they are well supported and not allowed to flex then how is 50psi going to make them fail?....its the fittings that are un-supported that will most definately fail! so here comes the test.....i will report as to how they go for future reference...... sorry pics dont show the cv joint cable ties ive used to support the lines to the plenum,its under the blue hose and small cable tie, the other pics of the rest will come soon ;D002-16.jpg?t=1295843794001-14.jpg?t=1295843909

Guest vf20/21bg5
 2dr said:

^^^^^^^

Is using cheap fitting on your fuel system a good idea? Becomes an expensive test if those threads decide to part hands.

Cheers, 2dr

just trying to prove a point, ive got 2 fire extinguishers and am really good at fixing the car i built to help me prove my point....dont worry ill document it too so to help others ;)

CP93MM']

[quote name='2dr said:

^^^^^^^

Is using cheap fitting on your fuel system a good idea? Becomes an expensive test if those threads decide to part hands.

Cheers, 2dr

/quote]just trying to prove a point, ive got 2 fire extinguishers and am really good at fixing the car i built to help me prove my point....dont worry ill document it too so to help others ;)

fire extinguishers wont do anything

BLAZD']

[quote name='2dr said:

^^^^^^^

Cheers, 2dr

/quote]just trying to prove a point, ive got 2 fire extinguishers and am really good at fixing the car i built to help me prove my point....dont worry ill document it too so to help others ;)

fire extinguishers wont do anything

Yea they will, Great for road rage :P

liquid_ice said:

well every one to their own choice of wheel :P

bet u its sum honda owner, that has got his tints, pod filter, massive tacho nd tinney exhaust, now just needs the chromes to top it off so he can complete his " how to look like a cock" checklist