• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

• General Member
 BLAZD said:

when I do drive - which is not often, I like to stay in one lane

+1.

If you cant stay in the right lane on a public road you probably shouldn\'t be on one, whether you have no car control or your just going to fast it cuts the same for poor bastard coming the other way minding there own business.

Put car back to stock shocks, as one of the shockes need to be repaired and can be bothered trying to fix it, so ive decided to sell the Tein\'s up and move onto some BC Golds, looking to get some of the BC lows with 8/10kg springs all round, now its time to start saving for them and get all these other things on my list of To-do\'s before i start the motor build!

So any one after some Tein Type Flex\'s for a BE/BH give me a yell keen to cut a good deal, new springs on the rears only need one to be rebuilt which ive been quoted $120 to get it fixed from Racelign

ADIKT']

[quote name='94 Leone said:

Y-pipe kit showed up yesterday(from australia) had to go pick it up today; because I wasn\'t home early enough to sign for it lol. but parts list is progressing xD

/quote]

pic? where you get it from? quality?

It seems to be of good quality, YYautoparts on eBay lol.

I\'m mainly surprised that it took less than a week to get it from australia: yet some things can take up to two; from the same country.

usygyby3.jpg

Im having to stop myself buying a few things off ebay.au since wifey started an account. since half the stuff gets sent from outside aus in the first place- "i\'m on holiday in hong kong so im sending from there" uhhh huh - makes f all difference sending to nz

some good bits on there for sure - and some amazing cheap sh!t too haha

newsuba']

[quote name='LatitudeNZ said:

Nope sorry mike. Going on my Soarer. Getting the wheels redrilled to 5x114.3. And changing the centrecaps (eventually)

/quote]

Awww...

;D

Are they real two-piece wheels ?

Nah 3 pieced forged if memory serves me correctly

Marky said:

Im having to stop myself buying a few things off ebay.au since wifey started an account. since half the stuff gets sent from outside aus in the first place- "i\'m on holiday in hong kong so im sending from there" uhhh huh - makes f all difference sending to nz

some good bits on there for sure - and some amazing cheap sh!t too haha

Yeah: like Braided oil line 40 NZD ish including shipping from the USA, compared to 120 odd plus shipping from here.

not sure on the pedigree; though for cheap prices like that if It goes wrong: I can revert to stock.

Free shipping on a lot of stuff too. Cheaper for me to buy subframe lock bolts from nz supplier than ebay bay $20ish.

We get overnight freight ex oz at work on a few bits at low prices. Some people think its worth $80 to ship something that takes 3 days to arrive honestly wtf.