Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

saturday transported the car out of the ex-mrs's garage and on to my dad's front lawn.

sunday finally finished everything to a point that i could get it started. with only a down pipe, and two open 02 ports, it was a roudy mother. the neighbours love me first day of staying with my dad, hahaha

doesn't like to idle or rev with a link tuned for 800cc injectors with only yellows~!

Got the fucking work ute stuck ......for the 2nd time in 2 weeks at the new job......

Pussy 2wd BT50's with single spinning diffs that loose grip at the sign of a loose bit of gravel....

Only needed two guysto jump on the back to give it some weight for me to back out...

Haha no i didnt have to dig the car out i was trying to dig the spade out lol.....

It was only just sticking out of like a swale drain which my car drives through easily but when the arse was on the road the front sat down a bit to low and caught the stump which i forgot was there lol

EDIT: I mean dig the stump out lol

nah man iv checkd it.all connections look solid.

if yu sit there with the car running and go back and foward between reverse and nutural ,theyl work sumtimes,and sumtimes not ::)

if its not one thing its another >:(

sti8u said:

try to find out wire my reverse lights only sumtimes work

your reverse sensor in the gearbox is full of oil :) needs to some out and be cleaned out, and should work for a wee bit (needs replacing but cleaning it every so often works well) My Leggy did this lasted like 8 years just cleaning out the sensor when i did oil changes :)

went to local subaru dealer to ask bout steering column play as to wether i fix or replace, as soon as i popped the bonet to show the mechanic the office lady came hastily out and says rudely "right, rego... KMs" and starting a writing a job card, i was like WTF, Na i'm good, forget it

mechanic looked embarressed as

what a mole LOL, i want free information b1tch :D:P