Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

WorkshopMgr']

[quote name='Bazza-NZ said:

Hopefully that VF8 should last for another event. At which i should have my VF28 off and ready to be sold. Good to see that the clutch change went smoothly. Did you take the engine out like previous said?

/quote]

Engine out. Still might need the VF28 by then. Me and VF8's just don't get on. Manfield 4th Feb, will see if this on lasts.

Good luck with the wiring challenge, when your done pop over and do the GT too :P;)

If you want it before then, you are more that welcome to come and remove it from the WRX. (also drain the water) I'm 99% sure that I'm not going to need it for anything as i'll just slap the TD05 on when i do the mock up for twisted turbo.

I have already started preparing for the GT. That shouldn't be too hard to do as we are just joining wires together off the original loom. Will probably take me a whole day as i would want to get it prefect.

Driven it (well 50% of the time as Stephen shared driving) back from Whitianga via a nite in Taupo..went well in the wet. To many people driving dark cars without lights in "daylight" in heavy rain..doh. Car went well..11kms per litre so pleased with that.

Got my V3 STI WRX seats today thanks to kwi_fozzee for bringing them down & helping me get the old ones out new ones in & helping me get the old ones up to the house!!!!! much appreciated bruv, nice to finally put a face to the name!

Just tucked it into bed for the night, time to get on it!

Seats look Churr! photos to come post new years rawkusness!

Over Xmas I changed my garrett t25 upto the large t28 gtir turbo . Chopped my exhaust up and replaced the coby with some pipe and replaced the rear muffler . Had to use braided oil and water lines to fit around the much larger turbo . Jammed a Walbro in and drilled out and tapped the piping to fit boost controller and it sure sounds mint !!!!!!!! Now just to rebuild the box before work starts again

WRXONP said:

Over Xmas I changed my garrett t25 upto the large t28 gtir turbo . Chopped my exhaust up and replaced the coby with some pipe and replaced the rear muffler . Had to use braided oil and water lines to fit around the much larger turbo . Jammed a Walbro in and drilled out and tapped the piping to fit boost controller and it sure sounds mint !!!!!!!! Now just to rebuild the box before work starts again

For someone who wasn't wanting to sink money into modding cars anymore, you seem to be doing a lot. What's your secret? :P

Timmah']

[quote name='WRXONP said:

/quote]

For someone who wasn't wanting to sink money into modding cars anymore, you seem to be doing a lot. What's your secret? :P

Being single...ow what - nek minnit.

Divine said:

Tried to teach the gf how to drive a manual, 1/3rd a clutch later she can start and stop and isn't too bad. (never driven a manual before)

My girlfriend used to own a manual. Had to reteach her in my car. She was driving at 55. In 2nd. With no intention of changing gear whatsoever.

Cleaned the beast sooo shiney !! Replaced a water hose for proper water Line that alwaes helps ... Reset the boost cOntroler was hitting boost cut only just sooo duty cycle down and. Boosting sweet ... Placed one of the last stickers on the back ... All n all driving and looking good ;D ;D

subieboy']

[quote name='grego0o said:

While the cars off getting caged I thought id get into the dash and start setting up the new de-mister and blocking off the off centre console due to the heater core being removed...

IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h109/miniture_2006/79ac1059.jpg[/img]

Nice looking work

Thanking you!

Will be interesting to see it all back in the car, now have to wait for cage and paint to be done :(