Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

yeah like i see late model land barges getting round with fully blacked out head lights

also seen a nothing special wrx getting round with lots of 555 stickers and yellow window tint and yelloy head lights .

think its one of those try your luck things

Jacked up the rear end to take off suspension bush/arm, then found it\'s the entire rear assembly I.e. one piece :P so waiting \'till it\'s on the hoist before taking that off!

I then installed the boost gauge: well Nearly installed it:

I\'ve yet to wire the light in.

• General Member
 evowrx']

[quote name='Chrisb98 said:

Has anyone here tinted their Headlights/ passed WOF\'s with them tinted? Kinda want to get it done though i know its illegal...

/quote]

Buy the airplex covers clip on clip off.

Reckliz (Cant remember his full user name) on here makes them.

wash and wax, she looks NIIIICE :)

ripped out the headunit, rewired the dimmer circuit so now when you turn your lights on the display dims. found out that it has the ipod connection cable and usb cables for a reversing camera :) also, the dvd player had been wired up to play at any time. hardwired my radar detector. drove it.... and hot damn it\'s bad on gas LOL but it\'s really got some boogie. i think i\'m in love LOL

custom sump plug with oil temp sender showed up, flatmate\'s good with tools, damn it\'s a tidy job. have my gallery plug ready to go for oil pressure sender. bought a 30psi stepper motor boost gauge, all i need now is a dash pod :)

needs an oil change, planning on doing that after work tomorrow.

tactrix cable is currently in honolulu, i love FedEx :P estimated delivery time 6pm tomorrow :)

kwi_fozze said:

wash and wax, she looks NIIIICE :)

ripped out the headunit, rewired the dimmer circuit so now when you turn your lights on the display dims. found out that it has the ipod connection cable and usb cables for a reversing camera :) also, the dvd player had been wired up to play at any time. hardwired my radar detector. drove it.... and hot damn it\'s bad on gas LOL but it\'s really got some boogie. i think i\'m in love LOL

custom sump plug with oil temp sender showed up, flatmate\'s good with tools, damn it\'s a tidy job. have my gallery plug ready to go for oil pressure sender. bought a 30psi stepper motor boost gauge, all i need now is a dash pod :)

needs an oil change, planning on doing that after work tomorrow.

tactrix cable is currently in honolulu, i love FedEx :P estimated delivery time 6pm tomorrow :)

youve got in lock!!

I went to wanganui for the weekend to bury my mum an left my car in my dads driveway in matamata we left on friday morning go back on sunday morning an i found my drivers side door open and the the glove box open but nothing was taken.

I can see where they broke into the car as the driver door down by the wing mirror has some plastic broken an missing and also i can see a scratch on the tint.

I thought i\'d just been lucky but after mentioning it to a friend he said they had just set off the alarm an they were going to come back later on an take it if it was still there as when they open the door the alarm goes off but as the door was left open it won\'t re arm itself or lock the door again.

So i was just lucky i had come back in time or i might of been filling out the stolen section instead.

Got the engine out

Discovered the turbo intake pipe under the plenum is split so will get a silicon one on payday

Had a cam gear snap when I wedged it to undo the bolt :S am trying to find a new one (why subaru used plastic I dont know)

I HATE THIS CAR I may $1 reserve it on TM if I cant sort it out in 2 weeks as I am possibly moving soon

QRAF said:

I went to wanganui for the weekend to bury my mum an left my car in my dads driveway in matamata we left on friday morning go back on sunday morning an i found my drivers side door open and the the glove box open but nothing was taken.

I can see where they broke into the car as the driver door down by the wing mirror has some plastic broken an missing and also i can see a scratch on the tint.

I thought i\'d just been lucky but after mentioning it to a friend he said they had just set off the alarm an they were going to come back later on an take it if it was still there as when they open the door the alarm goes off but as the door was left open it won\'t re arm itself or lock the door again.

So i was just lucky i had come back in time or i might of been filling out the stolen section instead.

sorry to hear bout your mum dude

subi4snow said:

Are you using the GoPro App to take the photo? How well does it work? I just got the hero3 black edition and haven\'t had a chance to test/download the app yet

Works fantastically for changing settings, starting and stoping. Preview is great for lining up shots but has about a 3 second delay which to be honest is no big deal, the wifi does eat the battery though.

Well this was yesterday but hey. Put the kts adjustables I got off hijacka on here. Sitting at a nice height and on the lowest damper setting there is just no give in the suspension at all. It\'s gonna be a BUMPY ride!!! :)

VADZTER said:

Well this was yesterday but hey. Put the kts adjustables I got off hijacka on here. Sitting at a nice height and on the lowest damper setting there is just no give in the suspension at all. It\'s gonna be a BUMPY ride!!! :)

Maximum amusement comes from top heavy female passengers combined with judder bumps. Wife reckons the car is going to give her black eyes one day.

Replaced door speakers in the wagon - supercheap had car audio for cheapcheap so bought 2 pairs (also, 6" in front and back doors? amazing) - even cheapo xplod ones are a vast improvement over the 5-10 year old japanese kenwoods it had in before.