Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Post Your Impreza/WRX/STI Photos Here!

BlkPnthr

the problem with std tail lights on the black car is that they stick out like dogs balls and look old and dated. i'd certainly have to tint them to be happy with them but that's illegal. everything on this car has been done above board, i'm sick of playing the wof man and cop fan game. the ones that are on it although are the same style as those gay altezza chrome ones that were popular in the early 2000s, they have a factory tinted lens atleast making it blend in a bit better. the photo has made the bits under the lens stick out a fair bit, looks darker with eye balls as the light receptors

sultan said:

cheers. will be a different color soon just for the fun of it. have you bunged one up before? where did you get it?

find a bung out of the spare tire well from a bugeye... fits perfectly ;)

Thats what i've done on the wagon. siliconed it in job done.

sultan said:

the problem with std tail lights on the black car is that they stick out like dogs balls and look old and dated. i'd certainly have to tint them to be happy with them but that's illegal. everything on this car has been done above board, i'm sick of playing the wof man and cop fan game. the ones that are on it although are the same style as those gay altezza chrome ones that were popular in the early 2000s, they have a factory tinted lens atleast making it blend in a bit better. the photo has made the bits under the lens stick out a fair bit, looks darker with eye balls as the light receptors

What about some with a black housing instead of the chrome housing? Just an idea man

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/subaru/accessories/auction-457360798.htm

sultan said:

They look alight, not hugely different though. If i finish off my to do list id consider painting the housing on the ones i have, then have black housing with tinted lense

would look alot better imo. but yea just an idea bro

ADIKT']

[quote name='sultan said:

cheers. will be a different color soon just for the fun of it. have you bunged one up before? where did you get it?

/quote]

Thought about chucking the standard tail lights back in? maybe lightly tinted? i reakon it would look tidier :)

Agreed. At the very least get the black backed lights instead of the chrome ones.

The bung...i havent done it but I think Funky has...im pretty sure he used the bung out of the tyre well to do it?

• General Member

Pics around elsewhere but I haven't posted in here in ages so heres my WRX as it sits now on a new set of T1Rs and 17x8 Motoform Sektas.

NewRims.jpg

Ride height was messing with my head but its growing on me. More body work to come before winter truly sets in. It looks significantly stauncher from behind with the wider rim.

MercuryFree said:

How to behave properly and to not do Phat Skidz Au, courtesy of ClubSub ;)

Ha some Chch people* need to act like this. :P

* This post is not targeted at anyone specifically, just of the populas who like to do these on public roads.

Johnnynz said:

Pics around elsewhere but I haven't posted in here in ages so heres my WRX as it sits now on a new set of T1Rs and 17x8 Motoform Sektas.

NewRims.jpg

Ride height was messing with my head but its growing on me. More body work to come before winter truly sets in. It looks significantly stauncher from behind with the wider rim.

well well well what do we have here ;)

newsuba']

[quote name='MercuryFree said:

I doubt we'll make the magazine but at least we made the website?

/quote]

Tell me you didn't take those garish photos ?

:o

No! Those are NZPC 'official' photos haha.

Nor do I subscribe to the "look mummy, I'm a photographer!" school of "Take Photo. Set Colour Saturation to 11. Make Facebook Page for My Photography. Upload awesome pics!" that I'm seeing recently ???

Case in point:

428247_250671011694408_131963720231805_5

(Compare to the photo I took on the previous page for accurate colour representation if you don't see the problem, kiddies)

MercuryFree']

[quote name='MercuryFree said:

I doubt we'll make the magazine but at least we made the website?

/quote]

Tell me you didn't take those garish photos ?

:o

No! Those are NZPC 'official' photos haha.

phew !

Nor do I subscribe to the "look mummy, I'm a photographer!" school of "Take Photo. Set Colour Saturation to 11. Make Facebook Page for My Photography. Upload awesome pics!" that I'm seeing recently ???

also known as 'ken wrongrocks' mode

lolol

• Joker unpinned this topic