Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Guest boostin

It didn't drop, it just worked 1 second and not the next. I could hear the fluid leaking past the ram seal. Damn trade me specials...

had day off work yesterday so took wrx wagon in to tyreshop to fit 2nd hand set of michelin pilots to original 16 inch rims before i sell it.went home and spent a couple of hours cleaning and armouraling the interior.surprised how nice it has tidied up.sat in car trying to rationalise owning two subaru turbos but commonsense prevailed.

loaded golf clubs into the sti coupe and went and enjoyed a lovely afternoon at the golf course......priceless.

hi dave.the coupe has been going well.i still havnt got used to the two stroke like power delivery on high boost tho.it is sooo diff to the old wrx wagon that it still suprises me.the gearing is insane and will take a few more hours to get the hang of.

i have had to stop myself from buying funkys steve mutch vf 23,link 3 and purple injectors!!!!cause i figure that would make it a flier.but as they say..

THE FASTER THEY GO,THE QUICKER THEY BLOW.

hope you are ok.have you got a new gf yet?

when are you of on your voyage of discovery?

cheers mate,you sold me a gem..

pedro said:

hi dave.the coupe has been going well.i still havnt got used to the two stroke like power delivery on high boost tho.it is sooo diff to the old wrx wagon that it still suprises me.the gearing is insane and will take a few more hours to get the hang of.

i have had to stop myself from buying funkys steve mutch vf 23,link 3 and purple injectors!!!!cause i figure that would make it a flier.but as they say..

THE FASTER THEY GO,THE QUICKER THEY BLOW.

hope you are ok.have you got a new gf yet?

when are you of on your voyage of discovery?

cheers mate,you sold me a gem..

Great to hear! yes it is fun to drive on high boost ;D lots of fun. I say DO IT ! with the new turbo/ecu/injectors haha won't be long and you will be hunting for more power =)

nah no new GF yet, not for a long time =) Fly out on the 1st June, so all the fun starts from there on!

Yeah man, will be in Bali for 45 days then eaither Gold Cost for 6months, or straight to Europe. Not too sure yet.

And yes my pride and joy has been gone for a couple of months now :( and yes after all the hard work! believe me it wasn't the plan! lol

Will build another one asap when I get back, but will have a cage this time =D

STi-TypeR said:

Yeah man, will be in Bali for 45 days then eaither Gold Cost for 6months, or straight to Europe. Not too sure yet.

And yes my pride and joy has been gone for a couple of months now :( and yes after all the hard work! believe me it wasn't the plan! lol

Will build another one asap when I get back, but will have a cage this time =D

Ah mate gutted was a beaut of a build too.

Hopefully you have an absolute blast over there! You should have put the beast in storage!

Guest loren

oil change. oil was pretty dirty after only 500km. i feel sorry for all those cars only

getting an oil change every 3000km ;D

loren said:

oil change. oil was pretty dirty after only 500km. i feel sorry for all those cars only

Why did you change the oil after 300kms?

Was the car static for some time?

Guest loren
 MercuryFree']

[quote name='loren said:

/quote]

lol, i've done an oil change at 1,000kms and it came out still pretty much golden

You obviously don't drive your car hard enough ;)

Guest loren
 Drunkenmonkey said:

i dont see whats so hard about spark plugs they are easy...did them in under 30 mins

youtube proof or it didn't happen.

Replaced the hose to the wastegate that has the wee restrictor in it. Went from my homemade brass restrictor that only let it boost to 13-14psi to the factory restrictor so now it'll be able to make however much the V3 STI RA's are supposed to make :)

loren']

[quote name='Drunkenmonkey said:

i dont see whats so hard about spark plugs they are easy...did them in under 30 mins

/quote]

i was thinking afterwards (as i do EVERY FREAKING TIME) that i should have done a video walk through for it...

Guest loren
 Drunkenmonkey']

[quote name='Drunkenmonkey said:

/quote]

i was thinking afterwards (as i do EVERY FREAKING TIME) that i should have done a video walk through for it...

Wasn't after a walk through, just don't believe you did it in under 30 mins ;) Maybe you

don't have to move loads of cr4ap out of the way to get to them though.

Guest boostin

Gen 1's are easy though. Plenty of room. ;D

I was gonna say how did it take you that long?? :D