Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

boostin said:

It would have been faster, but some *%$@#&!! decided it was a good idea to poke the alarm wiring through as many holes as they could through the dash beam. Grrrrr... >:(

And don't forget I do this stuff all day every day.

someone giv this man a WOODY ;)

smokn4']

[quote name='boostin said:

It would have been faster, but some *%$@#&!! decided it was a good idea to poke the alarm wiring through as many holes as they could through the dash beam. Grrrrr... >:(

And don't forget I do this stuff all day every day.

/quote]

someone giv this man a WOODY ;)

I believe his preferred poison is Coruba and Coke

He's already got a well-earned Bacardi from the Auckland crew IIRC ;D Wonder if there's any left after that job.

God boostin if that took you shy of 3 hours... :-\ I'd be in a straightjacket.

Guest keltik

I attempted to re-paint my front strut brace....it orangepeeled. I got pissed and just put it back on. Then i re-fitted the floor panels in the boot after cutting them up a bit to make them fit around my new shocks.

Then i videod this wonderous noise my car now makes whenever in neutral....or in gear... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR0LxMvKVpU

After catching my front bumper on some piece of concrete and detaching it from front left quarter panel I have now reattached it! Also sprayed some WD40 onto the AC pulley which was squealing like a mofo.

QRAF']

[quote name='boostcut said:

coruba!!! wtf! try appletons. its the businesses

/quote]

+1. But it ain't as cheap :P

no quality product is cheap ;)

Homebrew Rum FTW :P

works out 1/3 the price for a top shelf taste haha

Oh and what I did to my car today was push it forward 500mm so I could get to something in the back of the shed. Hasn't moved in 4 months. Hasn't been running in 9 haha

keltik said:

I attempted to re-paint my front strut brace....it orangepeeled. I got pissed and just put it back on. Then i re-fitted the floor panels in the boot after cutting them up a bit to make them fit around my new shocks.

Then i videod this wonderous noise my car now makes whenever in neutral....or in gear... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR0LxMvKVpU

HELL!!!!! That sounds nasty!!!!!

keltik said:

i think its broked

Guest loren
 keltik said:

Is that the new box or the old one you knew was broken?

it's more like what my car have done to me (but it was my mistake, lol)

last friday, parked my car in a no parking zone (didn't know it's a no parking zone) and today i found a $40 praking ticket and a note saying "remove your car or else we will remove it at your expenses"

beat a $200 dollar fine for slipping the new rego behind the old one by accidient..

honestly north shore council has to be the biggest A hole company alive

also gave my mum a $160 dollar fine for using a bus lane, she was turning left into a street, popped into it like 10metres before the turn to start slowing down. $160 wdh

R.D said:

beat a $200 dollar fine for slipping the new rego behind the old one by accidient..

also gave my mum a $160 dollar fine for using a bus lane, she was turning left into a street, popped into it like 10metres before the turn to start slowing down. $160 wdh

write in you will get off it

R.D said:

There's a reason I won't go near the Shore unless absolutely necessary ;D What pricks.