Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

• General Member

fixed front speakers - found that ya ned to run the wires between bracket and door skin - not where the window winds down and stretches them!

I hate soldering :/

managed to set fire to a shirt and melt everything around me

Checked coolant/water level in the legacy this arvo and didn't see much coolant in there at all (well below the low mark). It was topped up a week ago too for the same reason.

Car drives fine, temp gauge reads no different than usual and oil is fine. I haven't noticed any leaks either but I'll take a closer look tomorrow, hopefully it's nothing serious.

Replaced all four blown speakers in my Legacy with new ones. Both the old and new ones are 6" Pioneers, so it made for an easy replacement, the old plug fitted straight onto the new speakers, and even the screw holes were in exactly the right places to fit the new ones straight in. Took all of 20 minutes to replace them, the hardest part was reconnecting the driver's door lever to the wire which leads to the lock, which I accidentally managed to pull out, only to discover I didn't need to take the door lever screw out to get the door card out in the first place ::)

i brought a new car,type r coupe. feels so tight and looks awesome. That mallet dude looks the schnizzle dude you gave it the biggest wack in the world aye?maybe you should have a go at the mallet and bell game in the fair grounds lol. ;)

Evo Eta']

[quote name='Evo Eta said:

ummmm wrote mine off officially

/quote]

ouch dude, how'd that happen?

heavy as hell rain, then brand new smooth roads and a tree dont make a very good combination

sorry to hear that, that sucks. hate to say this, but i'd be willing to bet those three factors weren't the primary cause. hopefully nobody was hurt, i'm guessing you're alright since you posted. that's the most important thing. next time, you'll be more careful.

jake_the_muss']

[quote name='Evo Eta said:

ummmm wrote mine off officially

/quote]

ouch dude, how'd that happen?

heavy as hell rain, then brand new smooth roads and a tree dont make a very good combination

sorry to hear that, that sucks. hate to say this, but i'd be willing to bet those three factors weren't the primary cause. hopefully nobody was hurt, i'm guessing you're alright since you posted. that's the most important thing. next time, you'll be more careful.

yea ill admit they werent the primary cause but they played a huge factor, doesnt matter gives me a chance to look for a new subie

kamineko']

Until u get some one like me who comes in and mixes all the bits up :) :)

Or you live in christchurch.

[quote name='QRAF said:

or they don't put on one of the cir clips properly and it goes through the gear box.

/quote]

i dont like you guys anymore :/

Or someone comes along and adds some pieces - lol

:P :P :P