Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Timmah']

[quote name='Mattapo said:

Fitted a rage down pipe, had to "Tweak" it round the steering knuckle but didn't quite do it enough so it touches under hard boost, it will be fine for the moment, will have to remove it and "Tweak" it a bit more later on.

/quote]

Matt's first big mod to his car?? Have you noticed any difference?

Boost comes on a tad bit earlier, no sound difference, was hoping for a slight note, havnt had a chance to give it a good test yet

Ninja 8) said:

were you at GSS on saturday by anychance? Swear that turbo looks identical to the turbo a dude was holding. Turbos from America (cant remember the brand off the top of my head)

Yeah bro that was me just needed the side water fitting. Blouch Dominator turbo.

Mattapo']

Fitted a rage down pipe, had to "Tweak" it round the steering knuckle but didn't quite do it enough so it touches under hard boost, it will be fine for the moment, will have to remove it and "Tweak" it a bit more later on.

/quote]

Boost comes on a tad bit earlier, no sound difference, was hoping for a slight note, havnt had a chance to give it a good test yet

Is it bigger or removes the cat?

Timmah']

/quote]

Both, its a rage 2.4inch siameese

Is it bigger or removes the cat?

Lifted up the bg again and put the standards back on for field sideways missions.

Panel beat the BMW and fixed up the trim (missus breaks everything).

Pulled the intercooler and primary off a friends bg5a to discover that the vf13 is poked and the intercooler has seen better days so I am on the look out for a new one asap.

Tomorrow will give the audi, bmw and suby a clean in time to go for a cruise to the beach :)

xsvpwr said:

29kw of which are in your head ;) but yes seriously fun to use and does usually result in much better idle and throttle response

haha Yeah Honestly I cant believe what a difference. I had major lag at 4k to 5k then the 2nd turbo would kick in. That has totally gone and its only a tiny amount of vod

Put a can of upper engine cleaner through it, finally got round to replacing my leaky rocker cover gasket. Managed to get 5 of the bolts out within 10 mins, then came across this:

IMAG0295.jpg

The 6th bolt was rounded, such a cunt to loosen too as it was right in the bottom right corner. Ended up using a vice. took more than 45 mins to get it off. Now I've got to wait till Monday to get a new bolt from winger(unless someone has a spare one I can buy tonight or tomorrow) then put it back together and chuck some new oil in. What a pain