Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

retrieved the keys from the wife, took my son to play soccer. threaten to stuff some bloke up his own exhaust if he touched my car again, took some photos ( of the car ) put them on here, then cleaned it, might do that the other way round next time.

cheers all

Phil

Old Skool Subbie said:

I finished cleaning my 1400 DL then drove it to Diamond Harbour.

Checked it all over for fluid levels.

Gave it another wipe over.

Then it was used in some filming.

Then I drove it back to town with something that needs to be fixed :P

What was this in?

Pulled motor mostly to bits... made lots of mess on sti type-r's garage. (sorry bro- haha)

dubbedup']

[quote name='Old Skool Subbie said:

b]Then it was used in some filming. [/b]

What was this in?

Pulled motor mostly to bits... made lots of mess on sti type-r's garage. (sorry bro- haha)

I Cant say too much about it till the program airs. When I dont know ???

Its used in some parts on one episode.

It follows a guy that ends up going missing.

1400beingfilmed1.jpg

• Admin
 Old Skool Subbie']

[quote name='Old Skool Subbie said:

b]Then it was used in some filming. [/b]

What was this in?

I Cant say too much about it till the program airs. When I dont know ???

Its used in some parts on one episode.

It follows a guy that ends up going missing.

1400beingfilmed1.jpg

did the wheel fall off?

QRAF said:

yeah ive seen the way he drives i'm surprised it lasted this long ;D

you going to rebuild or buy new?

depends as cost is a big issue. id love to buy a gear set and rebuild it with semi-helical 2nd to 4th gears and standard 1st & 5th

but i think i might work towards rebuliding the shotty shaft and new syncros throughout and get a 2nd box for rwd conversion ;D

Guest boostin

Did a mean boost gauge install on the twin turbo. I only had about 40cm of tubing, so I tee'd it off one of the differential pressure sensor lines. It shows boost but no vac. The gauge got cable tied to the left of the steering column against the lower dash panel, true westie styles. The best part is the damn thing is boosting 16psi primary and 17psi secondary!

Well over the weekend i was very bored , so i sat there and after a long think i decided to take my rwd 92 gt legacy wagon out and after alot of thrashing it broke what a suprise!!!!!!!!! ::)

I had a bit of a look and found that the diff did not like the thrashing it got,

yet another suprise !!

but thats what i did to my car .

now i have to go hme and do a diff swap oh the joy of a rwd .

did any one else and any problems like that ?

boostin said:

Did a mean boost gauge install on the twin turbo. I only had about 40cm of tubing, so I tee'd it off one of the differential pressure sensor lines. It shows boost but no vac. The gauge got cable tied to the left of the steering column against the lower dash panel, true westie styles. The best part is the damn thing is boosting 16psi primary and 17psi secondary!

you ruff bastard lol :P :P

-smurff

sound system is finally working; was installed on saturday but then one of the amps stopped working so there was no sound in car but you can hear the sups cracking.

problem was with the fuse holder as it was broken, so put on new one today and wallah its working again.

big thanks to sharktale for the system, its sound AWESOME. :) ;D 8)

Mikesti said:

Well over the weekend i was very bored , so i sat there and after a long think i decided to take my rwd 92 gt legacy wagon out and after alot of thrashing it broke what a suprise!!!!!!!!! ::)

I had a bit of a look and found that the diff did not like the thrashing it got,

yet another suprise !!

stripped 2nd gear..... does that count????

Mikesti said:

yet another suprise !!

only ever broke one diff in my rwd wrx, i find i have more trouble with the gearbox. and i thrash the crap out of it, my rear tyres are currently bald lol.

Mikesti said:

yet another suprise !!

Very common to kill diffs with RWD subies, i'm surprised you even asked.

Get an R180 to reduce the chances of that happening again. R160's don't last long as RWD's

AS fer me. Fixed my bung speaker. Turns out a crimp in the back of the head unit fell out, AND the solder was fucked on the passenger side speaker.

I blame fastfour, your crimp job on this $20 head deck sucks au!

jacsmiley']

[quote name='Mikesti said:

yet another suprise !!

/quote]

stripped 2nd gear..... does that count????

YEA THAT COUNTS

ReubenH']

[quote name='Mikesti said:

yet another suprise !!

/quote]

Very common to kill diffs with RWD subies, i'm surprised you even asked.

Get an R180 to reduce the chances of that happening again. R160's don't last long as RWD's

AS fer me. Fixed my bung speaker. Turns out a crimp in the back of the head unit fell out, AND the solder was ****ed on the passenger side speaker.

I blame fastfour, your crimp job on this $20 head deck sucks au!

\

I new it was gona happn just a matter of when. it lasted awhile tho quite suprised realy !

i got prepared for this and got another set of axles and rear diff out of a 96-97 sti dont know what sort of diff that is.