Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

hijacka']

[quote name='JoKer said:

anyone else get a little excited when someone else said 22b?

/quote]

Just a little but i know he is just teasing us anyway :-* with the 22B and his''bigger than standard R180 hubs''lol

Lol, I thought I was trying to be clever by getting a r180 hub for the likes of me type R thinking they'd be the same as the 22b but noooooo, STI had to go widen the hub flange out too so I had to get one of them from sti, ouch! :-[

sultan said:

personally i'd probably rather suck up hot air than water. hot air combusts. water doesn't

That wasn't the choice i had though.. it was either bugs and dirt or alittle water, Hot air might combust but not as much as cold air which is why we have intercoolers to keep the charged air temperature down, Alittle bit of water won't hurt it, Your right(water won't burn) but it will raise the compression, probably give me better topend where my turbo lacks power it will sucking up all those H2 particles lol, WATER INJECTION Whoaaho :D

But seriously thou it is only temp,

Got some vinyl for interior trim etc today, Have done the heater vents and cup holders, looks mint will take photos soon, can also get this stuff if anyone wants $50 per 1m-1.5m, its not that shiny crappy looking carbon shit that everyone else is using either, this is new stuff and has the weaving pattern exactly like carbon fiber but without that clear glossy coat just matt black weave that you can feel, seems quite durable as well as it didn't react with a whip over with thinners which surprised me.

fitted new fuel pump, turned into a stupid mission that resulted doing the job twice! Watch out for them "turbine design" intank pumps, got caught off guard with their opps forgot to mention that in the original instruction manual lol

Purge port on the Aeromotive Stealth series pumps gets blocked by the factory rubber grommet at the base and wala ran mint for 10mins then stopped and wouldnt make pressure = cut and fix cradle :D

Done this yesterday but only uploaded now.

003-1.jpg

Looks good and genuine but will have to find a good vinyl adhesive for the edges before i attempt the other plastics.

Done a reset and 0-100 run today without giving it to much death from the still start :D

th_009-2.jpg

Click here^^^Could be wrong but From the time the clutch engaged to the time i hit 100 i count it as just under 5seconds, i think thats pretty good going considering the factory ecu and 1.2 bar boost

Removed my factory exhaust after passing a VTNZ WOF first time! ;)

77623889.jpg

My idle control valve has been playing up a bit this week, so picked another one yesterday up and fitted it.

55693422.jpg

First thing I removed was my STI Strut Brace and look what happened while I was cleaning it! Looks a bit weak!

51068469.jpg

88240333.jpg

15475602.jpg

I have a second inlet manifold which I bought to re-paint so also re-painted this idle control valve inlet pipe. Look at how filthy the old was I removed was!

94107220.jpg

IC off

70045577.jpg

Old ICV off

96826688.jpg

29460299.jpg

28615857.jpg

Re-fitted

60530206.jpg

Was going to fit these plugs, but not sure if they need to be gaped...? Anyone ever fitted them?

52459420.jpg

39072918.jpg

resurrection.inc said:

cleaned car today so unfortunatly tomorrow people in hamilton its going to rain. since its happened everytime i clean it

thats why when i washed my car today i put it back into the garage so it would stay fine for the rest of the day.