Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Koom']

[quote name='WRXER said:

Updated rego on my 89 starlet...Still amazes me how many wrx's, clubsports and alike I pass on the motorway doing 80kph while Im in this 1L of awesome power cruises by at 100 lol. All I think is what a waste lol they should swap their wrx with me haha

/quote]

YOU ALREADY OWN ONE!!! Just road trip it up there :P

Oh yeah I forgot haha ;D

WRXER']

[quote name='WRXER said:

Updated rego on my 89 starlet...Still amazes me how many wrx's, clubsports and alike I pass on the motorway doing 80kph while Im in this 1L of awesome power cruises by at 100 lol. All I think is what a waste lol they should swap their wrx with me haha

/quote]

YOU ALREADY OWN ONE!!! Just road trip it up there :P

Oh yeah I forgot haha ;D

Sheesh, the leaking petrol fumes from the rag that doubles as a petrol tank for the Tartlet is getting to your head... That or you been perving at the new ToyBaru a bit much aye???

Divine said:

Do you still have the factory 22b rims?

Yeah I can't stop smiling when I look at them on the car lol. I've still got the original wheels also, I will be keeping them but one of thems damaged but repairable so I bought the grids for that staunch look while I get the other rim repaired. Considering to buy a new factory BBS rim was another grand more than a whole set of grids :o :o

Rex-Leggy, yeah they are the 9.5" 18s. Rims are a really good fit, I just need to get some wider tires. could go at least a 245 before I may need some guard rolling.

Installed turbo with new oil and coolant drain hoses wrapped with fire sleeve.

Also put downpipe and modified original heat shield to go back on, also syphoned 3 year old petrol out of the tank and pulled walbro out ready for new aeromotive pump.

Slowly getting there, its hard finding time for the car with a 6 month old baby

img066t.jpg

BlkPnthr']

[quote name='Stoffa said:

Slowly getting there, its hard finding time for the car with a 6 month old baby

/quote]

s***, don't like the sound of that.. our son's due in a month and a half!

dont worry I managed to find time to drop the new engine in the week after he was born, mostly cos it was sitting in the entrance way to our house and the mrs didn't want to look at it anymore haha

but that was 6 months ago and its not running yet

got my auth card scrutineering done today, just wof to do! fixed up park lights, and reattached the side skirt that had come off - it feels complete.. ???

.. started the new round of abomination mods, hopefully be able to test the first part at MM12.

new pads also in the BPE outback, thanks for that Liam.

Heat wrapped part of my exhaust that runs through the engine bay because it's a bit close to the rocker cover

If you are planning on working with exhaust wrap make sure you wear gloves and long sleeves... my hands and arms are itchy as fuck!

Flat4 said:

Heat wrapped part of my exhaust that runs through the engine bay because it's a bit close to the rocker cover

If you are planning on working with exhaust wrap make sure you wear gloves and long sleeves... my hands and arms are itchy as f***!

Soak it in water first. Lots of water.

Use a wad of duct tape to take fibreglass flakes off your skin too ;)

Flat4 said:

If you are planning on working with exhaust wrap make sure you wear gloves and long sleeves... my hands and arms are itchy as f***!

Also wrapped my new headers, same here itchy arms... But the headers are looking good.

Started a few long term serious mods.