Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Went to wash the interior of the windows, decided to wash the outside then got carried away and did a full polish then wax, then did the interior windows. Few photos of clean car to.

Photos below shows a supposedly clean car after a wash and the line is where I polished to, quite a difference for you lazy buggers that just use a wash and wax.

DSCF2230.jpg

DSCF2231.jpg

DSCF2232.jpg

DSCF2237.jpg

DSCF2236.jpg

Also had cert plate removed so i can get a warrant and new spot light covers turn up, test fit improved fron look markedly, paint and stickers to come before they are glued in place.

Cert plate was for adjustables and slotted rotors. No more adjustables (back to standard with springs) meant I had to go back to the cert guy and get it removed to say it was back to normal. Slotted rotors never had to be certified, so I dont know why they were on it. All cost me nothing so i didnt care.

stira said:

Cert plate was for adjustables and slotted rotors. No more adjustables (back to standard with springs) meant I had to go back to the cert guy and get it removed to say it was back to normal. Slotted rotors never had to be certified, so I dont know why they were on it. All cost me nothing so i didnt care.

Did the wof inspector make you remove it??

Car looking good man.

Did you see theres a guy on tm i got my stickers from he makes the right colour and design as factory which is hard to find..Right size even

• General Member
 smurff']

[quote name='JoKer said:

so thaaaaaaaat's why trailers have safety chains

poor bumper - its not as bad as it could be...

/quote]

want to see picture!

-Smurff

th_OOPS004.jpg

nothing broke.. i am feeling a little blonde...

Today I somehow managed to lock, my phone plus my only two sets of car keys and alarm remotes in my car :(

Worst part was that my keys were just sitting there in the ignition and for some reason the car locked itself haha. Not ideal.

nt_a_foz']

[quote name='stira said:

/quote]

Did the wof inspector make you remove it??

Car looking good man.

Did you see theres a guy on tm i got my stickers from he makes the right colour and design as factory which is hard to find..Right size even

The wof inspector wouldnt give me a woof as it didnt match what the plate said. Had the panel repairs i want to get done priced today. Didnt scare me too much, so that will hopefully take place in the 18months or so. :D

Flat4 said:

Checked coolant/water level in the legacy this arvo and didn't see much coolant in there at all (well below the low mark). It was topped up a week ago too for the same reason.

Car drives fine, temp gauge reads no different than usual and oil is fine. I haven't noticed any leaks either but I'll take a closer look tomorrow, hopefully it's nothing serious.

Had a pressure test etc done today, looks like a leaking head gasket, not happy >:(