• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

evowrx']

[quote name='Ninja 8) said:

Begin installing DCCD pro....

/quote]

That was quick. Need to start posting in garage thread lol.

Quick but not quick enough. will be completed tomorrow and lets hope ive wired it right lol.i have no idea how to upload pics using my iphone. Anyone help me there? And i might just revive my garage thread haha

Ask layden on wiring his was v3 also.

Already did :) he told me exactly which ecu pin it was. Just trying to find more info on bee r. Might as well wire that in at the same time

Ninja 8) said:

Chur bo! I swear i saw you at the harris rd shops one weekend :-\

you did and I watched you give it a lil boost after the bump ;D

Go do the auckland tag spot! I know you know where it is. And Marc

Did my headers, goes better than before even with the flexi in the new up pipe leaking just real laggy atm.

Also found the turbo angle had to be set and I must have had it slightly off and downpipe was rubbing on steering shaft, think it\'s sorted now need to test drive it

Took Car for warrant, car failed warrant :/

well, girlfriend took it for a warrant. Right front bush is leaking (any idea on cost/how easy these are to replace?!?)

Exhaust leaking, knew that so will get that fixed.

And apparently my clutch is going to go, even though it feels great?!?

thoughts?

Johnnybegood said:

Took Car for warrant, car failed warrant :/

well, girlfriend took it for a warrant. Right front bush is leaking (any idea on cost/how easy these are to replace?!?)

Exhaust leaking, knew that so will get that fixed.

And apparently my clutch is going to go, even though it feels great?!?

thoughts?

probably trying to make money off ya mrs. If it drives good and don\'t slip then there is no reason to replace it!

Cheers Guys, yea quotes for the bush are around $100 -$120. If you could point me in the direction for a DIY it would be greatly appreciated. I can do most things with the car. Exhaust I\'ll have to look at, but not too sure how to do it myself.

Had the cambelt done at highbrook last year and they thought it looked good, I\'m not too worried although the mrs is! haha