Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

got a wof yesterday at vtnz and went rite thu first time with no coments mind u i did take the ajusties and the 18x9.5s off ;)

h8glos said:

got a wof yesterday at vtnz and went rite thu first time with no coments mind u i did take the ajusties and the 18x9.5s off ;)

bugger that, just get it certed. your insurance company wont pay out if you have an accident with them in and not certed

Stoffa']

[quote name='h8glos said:

/quote]

bugger that, just get it certed. your insurance company wont pay out if you have an accident with them in and not certed

Not true! They won't pay out if the modification was the cause of the accident... You don't even need wof or rego n they still have to pay, as long as the items in question did not cause the crash :) well this is the case with my insurance company... I went over it in detail with them a few months back.

But yeah best to get a cert, only 400 n no pissing around at wof time...

Just bought a AE85 Notchie that + a S1 RX7 in build = ticked off girlfriend "you dont need another stupid loud car" and pissed off fater "my shed all ready looks like a car wreakers yard!"

• Admin
 grego0o']

/quote]

Not true! They won't pay out if the modification was the cause of the accident... You don't even need wof or rego n they still have to pay, as long as the items in question did not cause the crash :) well this is the case with my insurance company... I went over it in detail with them a few months back.

I'd pay the 400 just to not have to f*ck around with my wheel alignment every time I need a WOF.

boon']

/quote]

I'd pay the 400 just to not have to f*ck around with my wheel alignment every time I need a WOF.

::)

dont need a wheel alignment bro, just leave the bolts facing the same way.

Stoffa']

[quote name='eKulz said:

had to buy a new crankshaft sensor and get it installed for 200 bucks. all i wanted to do today was go out to repco to pick up some new speakers for 60 and that didn't happen......

/quote]

You should have asked on here first, I've got 2 spare crank sensors and one spare cam, would've been cheap cheap

needed it asap, car didn't start 3 days in a row, had to call aa each time. took it to the garage and it gave an error code relating to the crank sensor. didn't really wanna risk car not starting again so just did it

Drove it out of the workshop, cleaned it, took it round the block a few times to getting the tune tidied up (marginally) so I can drop it off for its first WOF attempt in 3 years sometime this week. Had a small moment with it.........

DSC00913.jpg

• General Member
 grego0o']

/quote]

was gunna LOL but then read rest of your statement

which company/policy I might ask instead?

• General Member
 Koom said:

Drove it out of the workshop, cleaned it, took it round the block a few times to getting the tune tidied up (marginally) so I can drop it off for its first WOF attempt in 3 years sometime this week. Had a small moment with it.........

DSC00913.jpg

So cool!!!!!!!

I'll be a happier man once its road legal and I can drive it! Haven't had a two day weekend in about 6 months because of that damn car and all I really want to do is go and ride my bike! Before I got round to cleaning the dust off the RS I replaced all the control arms and steering rack ends in my BMW so I'm happier with that car at the mo ;D Hasn't cost me as much as the RS! I will be pretty stoked once I can get that Holset screaming away.

JoKer said:

there is a guy on TM making a big roar cos he had an accident with a space saver on (not up to WOF standards) and Insurance aint coming to party etc

Sounds like he should read the giant sticker on the space saver that says OH HI DON'T USE ME AS A WHEEL COS I'M DODGY JUST DRIVE THE FUCK HOME K?

evowrx said:

i love going to aucks and seeing people driving round in nissan preseas with 3 space savers and a normal rim. really? its not even economic.

Did see an old ford telstar wagon once with all four spacies on a wet night...