Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

MercuryFree']

[quote name='JoKer said:

yea but what if that's exactly what he was doing....

/quote]

Then the insurance company should pull finger, agreed.

Somewhere it says that the "spacie" was not up to WOF standards so I would assume it was something like no tread, etc...

hate-evoz said:

Pics and links from who? I didnt say anything about a wrx doin hellis on spacies the other dude did. I just remember seeing a vid on youtube ages ago of a silver wrx wagon doiin donuts with spacies on

- CBF looking for links aye, If you wana see something of that nature. Search www.youtube.com/WRX hellis with spacies on it lol

- Cheers

I think 94 leone is agreeing with everyone and wanting some proof from wrs_guy.

EDIT: Sorry b4 2000, got your pics mixed up!

Timmah']

[quote name='hate-evoz said:

Pics and links from who? I didnt say anything about a wrx doin hellis on spacies the other dude did. I just remember seeing a vid on youtube ages ago of a silver wrx wagon doiin donuts with spacies on

- CBF looking for links aye, If you wana see something of that nature. Search url]www.youtube.com/WRX[/url] hellis with spacies on it lol

- Cheers

I think B4_2000 is agreeing with everyone and wanting some proof from wrs_guy.

HUH

hate-evoz']

[quote name='hate-evoz said:

- CBF looking for links aye, If you wana see something of that nature. Search url]www.youtube.com/WRX[/url] hellis with spacies on it lol

- Cheers

I think B4_2000 is agreeing with everyone and wanting some proof from wrs_guy.

HUH

Haha Timmah got the wrong person suppose to say 94_leone?? allgood

I was, fixed. Sorry!

(last night) Changed a tire (two if we're being technical) in the dark and pouring rain because my girlfriend put a hole in the sidewall.

Still had like 5mm+ tread ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

$200 later...

wow 600k is shitloads

Started looking around for a RB30DE this morning, planning to toss it in the R33 while I am fixing it up for a warrant, will make for a fun hack for the daily commute to work.

Should be a bit easier on the gas too -_-

MercuryFree said:

(last night) Changed a tire (two if we're being technical) in the dark and pouring rain because my girlfriend put a hole in the sidewall.

Still had like 5mm+ tread ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

$200 later...

Not the Achilles ?

;D

newsuba']

[quote name='MercuryFree said:

$200 later...

/quote]

Not the Achilles ?

;D

Nah I wish, this is on the legacy. Which had a new set of tyres put on it in september (before I bought it, thankfully).

The achilles have less than 3mm left on the front now, PROGRESS. It's actually due a WOF on friday so I'll take it for one saturday and see how many "accurate" mm is left :D

New Clutch Kit Arrived today! yus! Exedy 230mm kit $508 delivered, couple more weeks and ill have all the cash ready to get it put in

Smooth Shifting here we come!!!

this is what wingers quoted me

Clutch plate - $165 + GST

Pressure plate - $225 + GST

Release bearing - $180 + GST

Spigot bearing - $20 + GST

Overnight Freight to Wellington is $10 + GST

Johnnynz']

[quote name='newsuba said:

Drove in the pouring rain on those ridiculous Nitto tyres without crashing.

;D

/quote]

You dont rate them?

NT-05's are a great dry weather tyre.

Question marks over their wet performance have been erased.

;D

p4df56f623a2d4.gif