Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Now it\'s becoming harder to choose between parkour and cars :/

Today I actually did some work on my car :o had a look at seatbelt pretensioner: word of advice for anyone pulling theirs out: take the seat out, or atleast move it forward... electric seats suck! Then I replaced the LL door speaker(already had plastic spacers so just chucked in the xplod component I had lying around, fit sweet!) I would post a pic; but tapatalk is being gay right now.

B-MAGIC said:

Entered my car in 4 & Rota nats (aucks) today. Car needs no work/etc is daily driver/show car just drive their and put it in. Stoked to be able to represent subi\'s as its my passion.

Will be looking out for the car! May i ask when application dates end?

B-MAGIC']

[quote name='B-MAGIC said:

Entered my car in 4 & Rota nats (aucks) today. Car needs no work/etc is daily driver/show car just drive their and put it in. Stoked to be able to represent subi\'s as its my passion.

/quote]

sweet as man its a green version 7 sedan. and application already closed on the 10th but still can enter in now but will need to pay extra surcharge of $30 for late entry which I had to pay, cheers :)

i was lucky enough to get my entry in early enough to not pay the extra fee,

Had appointment with optomologist yesterday. He said it would be ok for me to drive now, especially since I had been going insane! Got in my first decent drive in the rex since december 5th. Had a drive yesterday but it was pissing down so i couldnt do much of a drive in that weather with just 1 eye! Look out Nelson Im mobile again!

Ninja 8)']

GC8 Arrived!! ;D ;D

Some colourful underbody bits it has on it at the moment - Whiteline front and rear swaybars with links

photo7rn.jpg

image5gw.jpg

love the racing red exhaust !!! everyone knows reds the fastest colour !!!

[quote name='B-MAGIC said:

/quote]

will be looking out for ya car too bro ive entered mine too - finally time to show off some custom fab work !

Johnnynz said:

Really? I know bugger all about tyres but I had one closer to the sidewall than that repaired and its held up to 20k+ of open road at this point.

Might be worth a second opinion before you splash the cash.

Already got a new tyre. needed to get car moving again. Not a fan of space savers!!

and ive still got the tyre. so will get a second opinion and see if they can fix it or not. If they can, ill go back to the trye shop and tell them to go fuck them selves

newsuba said:

Tyre shop told you fibs.

That\'s not too close to sidewall at all.

Remember don\'t take screw out or ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Screws still in there.

Tyres already been replaced. As i needed car back on road ASAP.

If it can be fixed then ill keep it as a spare in the future.

Looked at how awesome my mags are for ages

Then swore at myself for re-clearcoating my bonnet awesome, then going "oh just one more coat I have paint left" and fking it up royally hahaha

Gazed at the awesome mags again

Gave the whole car a once over with the colour-restorer stuff from meguiars - turns out it works awesome, its now... purple again. F%$k - was better half dirty, then it looked a shade of blue.

Then wondered about chances of it deciding to throw a leg out of bed or something with an audience at dyno day tomorrow, ha

So nothing productive