Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Marky said:

Driving to orkrand so swapped it back to parallel for the umpteenth time to see if it gets better economomy this way - if nothing else it\'s way quieter at cruising speeds so will preserve my sanity a bit more

Seems to be behaving way nicer now than it did last time - actually spools up and behaves just like a real grown up car which is nice

You young old fuck. Go buy a silencer.

Could be a clever plan, sane thing could be done to switch between factory solenoid and direct line to wastegate for hi/lo boost.

Today I rescued mine. my mate pushed while I mowed the lawn with the back left wheel haha. Sti has been raised to the guard bein even with the very top of the tyre, such a different beast when it has more than 3mm suspension travel, it\'s a go-kart again :D

Drove a turbo avenir at work today too, some random older guy only just bought it, things running 16psi with a boost tap, goes bloody well!

evowrx']

[quote name='Marky said:

Driving to orkrand so swapped it back to parallel for the umpteenth time to see if it gets better economomy this way - if nothing else it\'s way quieter at cruising speeds so will preserve my sanity a bit more

Seems to be behaving way nicer now than it did last time - actually spools up and behaves just like a real grown up car which is nice

/quote]

You young old bother. Go buy a silencer.

I said quieter, can\'t go making it slower as well haha

Scooby nope - slipped once or twice on me but has behaved since? Pass. Has done some towing & all sorts since without slip since so your guess as good as mine.

Sweet, thankyou. It\'s on my to-do list - buying the thing isn\'t the problem (and I know I\'ll need it soon), I just reeeeeeeeeeally can\'t be motivated to do a clutch change in a freezing cold garage just now

We are borg']

[quote name='ryn said:

Dropped it off for a WOF... Hopefully clean sheet. (fingers crossed)

/quote]

Why would it not, if you have checked it over :)

I rarely have a fail and i have over 30 vehicles in my fleet :)

what is it you do man?

ClubSub Mum']

[quote name='Timmah said:

Past warrant. Inspector was impressed at how tidy my car is too :)

/quote]

Thats because your car is always clean and tidy

Cos thats how a car should be :)

Then im doing it very wrong

DacerX']

[quote name='Timmah said:

Past warrant. Inspector was impressed at how tidy my car is too :)

/quote]

Thats because your car is always clean and tidy

Cos thats how a car should be :)

Then im doing it very wrong

Yours will be once you\'ve finished with everything.

Annnd when I got home I checked the water level and vacummed and cleaned the interior.

We are borg']

[quote name='ryn said:

Dropped it off for a WOF... Hopefully clean sheet. (fingers crossed)

/quote]

Why would it not, if you have checked it over :)

I rarely have a fail and i have over 30 vehicles in my fleet :)

It had also gone to a place it\'s never been for a warrant, so was a little unsure.

I had some condensation build up in my right hand side light. But other than that, it was all good. All I was really concerned about. I had tidied that up last night and got rid of it, but like everything else it had slightly come back over night.

But passed full clean sheet which was nice. :)

• Admin
 boon said:

Mmm dropped my non-Subaru shitbox in for a WoF today... haven\'t heard from them yet so fingers crossed.

Passed! Woot.

Noted on sheet, both left CV boots are split >:(

Also rust in 3 of the 4 doors.

boon']

[quote name='boon said:

Mmm dropped my non-Subaru shitbox in for a WoF today... haven\'t heard from them yet so fingers crossed.

/quote]

Passed! Woot.

Noted on sheet, both left CV boots are split >:(

Also rust in 3 of the 4 doors.

1 good door and 2 good cv boots win win