Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×

On 3/5/2017 at 6:52 PM, IZichard said:

Must be @Batbaruman's brother :P

LOL that is something i would do if i had the money and personality to match (so its probably just as well i don't haha). i'm really impressed, i'm going kind of low key with my things but this guys totally in your face about it got those wheel caps, the big emblem, the seat covers, i wanna see more of the interior. what has he done about the dash panel for example??? and is that a batman mug on his center console front? . plate text is a bit cheesy though...  *oh the irony*

ps. these just arrived

4PC-font-b-Batman-b-font-logo-font-b-val

my sister gifted me this , i havent decided where its going yet :P

TfegXCs.jpg

and i have this on my ebay watchlist really half minded whether i should or not... not like my cars even black so my exterior build is bound to end up in the car crimes thread one of these days and probably on various fail blogs !

Cklb5BK.jpg

and then it dawned on batbaruman that despite having a cool boyracer car, he was always going to be a nerd

• Like 7
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear God, why????  

Are you assuming genders?!? It's 2017! You can't do that anymore!

LOL that is something i would do if i had the money and personality to match (so its probably just as well i don't haha). i'm really impressed, i'm going kind of low key with my things but this guys t

Posted Images

• Admin
11 hours ago, Batbaruman said:

and then it dawned on batbaruman that despite having a cool boyracer car, he was always going to be a nerd

God dammit! You're stealing all the upvotes sir! Making it harder to catch up by the day xD

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Batbaruman said:

LOL that is something i would do if i had the money and personality to match (so its probably just as well i don't haha). i'm really impressed, i'm going kind of low key with my things but this guys totally in your face about it got those wheel caps, the big emblem, the seat covers, i wanna see more of the interior. what has he done about the dash panel for example??? and is that a batman mug on his center console front? . plate text is a bit cheesy though...  *oh the irony*

ps. these just arrived

4PC-font-b-Batman-b-font-logo-font-b-val

my sister gifted me this , i havent decided where its going yet :P

TfegXCs.jpg

and i have this on my ebay watchlist really half minded whether i should or not... not like my cars even black so my exterior build is bound to end up in the car crimes thread one of these days and probably on various fail blogs !

Cklb5BK.jpg

Hahaha you're a funny bugger mate 🤣🤣

• Admin
11 minutes ago, newsuba said:

totally retarded.

right down to removing the headrests and double chrome dumpy pipes.

:P

Oh god, there must be something wrong with me. the inner bogan in me actually quite likes it xD 

Wouldn't own it personally because I'd have done something different but I like it hahaha

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Dairusire said:

Oh god, there must be something wrong with me. the inner bogan in me actually quite likes it xD 

Wouldn't own it personally because I'd have done something different but I like it hahaha

I agree, my inner bogan likes the idea of it. Not quite my taste though.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...