Im nervous to come as Manfeild is knows as a Subaru killer....and i dont have a baffled sump....dont really wanna pop my motor 5 hours from home

• Like 1

Im nervous to come as Manfeild is knows as a Subaru killer....and i dont have a baffled sump....dont really wanna pop my motor 5 hours from home
Just dont go throwing it hard into right handers. That's about it really.

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, boyracer693 said:

In a road car without semi slicks. You'll be fine. If you're really worried, Dump a full 5L of oil in the engine along with a new oil filter. 

Plus. If you don't Come, everyone will think you're chicken :-p

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, RAYDEO said:

In a road car without semi slicks. You'll be fine. If you're really worried, Dump a full 5L of oil in the engine along with a new oil filter. 

Plus. If you don't Come, everyone will think you're chicken :-p

Hahahahahaha

48 minutes ago, Dairusire said:

Just dont go throwing it hard into right handers. That's about it really.

Car went real well at Taupo. Obviously theres just that thought in the back of my mind that its my daily driver

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 8:51 PM, boyracer693 said:

theres just that thought in the back of my mind that its my daily driver

What would Ayrton have told you to do..

yeah @Niran could be keen to head down as well! shouldn't be too hard to find a place to stay i believe?

• Like 1

On 3/5/2018 at 6:03 PM, Niran said:

I am gonna do my best to get there! Any other Aucklanders heading down? @4G63B8 @BeastGRB 

Hmm, possibly. Quite a drive tho + sorting out staying in overnight.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BeastGRB said:

Hmm, possibly. Quite a drive tho + sorting out staying in overnight.

lets get a house and after saturday night have a massive party :D

• Like 2

I like this idea. I'm also going down from Auckland.

• Like 2

I'm tempted, especially by the track day. It has been almost 2 years since my last track day and I need my fix :)

It's a little far from AKL though...

• Like 3

I'm tempted, especially by the track day. It has been almost 2 years since my last track day and I need my fix
It's a bit of distance, but it's an awesome track and not too bad of a drive Imho.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Dairusire said:

It's a bit of distance, but it's an awesome track and not too bad of a drive Imho.

Yeah it's a pretty easy drive. I've done it in a single tank of gas in a WRX before. It's a wicked weekend too. You don't relise how much fun it is till you get there and experience a MegaMeet first hand

• Like 3

Alright so getting a pretty decent Auckland crew!? Should cruise down as well 

• Like 1

I'll be heading down from Auckland too, so yes should organise something for all to cruise down together :) 

• Like 3

Things are cracking on and this event is not far away, what we need is people who actually want to attend to sign up via the online store.

Numbers arent looking flash at this point and many many people have voiced an intrest...

c'mon people its our 21st birthday and the club has never put this much money into an events. its going to be awesome, but we need you to commit.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Andy_Mac said:

Anyone else paid and yet to go on the attendance list in the other thread?

Apart from the person I just added... nope.

On 08/03/2018 at 3:28 PM, delta said:

I'm tempted, especially by the track day. It has been almost 2 years since my last track day and I need my fix :)

@ADIKT@JGM I'd consider going down and thrashing the auto Wago if I had some competition ;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, A_J_T said:

@ADIKT@JGM I'd consider going down and thrashing the auto Wago if I had some competition ;)

Do it. Then the day can be a Legacy vs Outback faceoff :D

7 minutes ago, Andy_Mac said:

Do it. Then the day can be a Legacy vs Outback faceoff :D

Haha the boosted Legacy has the upper hand no doubt, but it would be comical seeing a bunch of wagons battling it out. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, A_J_T said:

Haha the boosted Legacy has the upper hand no doubt, but it would be comical seeing a bunch of wagons battling it out. 

Specifically, I think a wagon drag racing series is needed.

• Like 3