Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

today:

change oil, coolant (clean out overflow and top tank), spark plugs (iridium), leads (brand new), re-plumb boost controller, fine-tune controller settings.

It now boosts 12.4psi daily... instead of 7.9!! YUUUUUUUUUUUS!!

HUUUUGE thanks to Big_Dave and Matt Daymon for doing all the hard work :)

CMPLSV said:

today:

change oil, coolant (clean out overflow and top tank), spark plugs (iridium), leads (brand new), re-plumb boost controller, fine-tune controller settings.

It now boosts 12.4psi daily... instead of 7.9!! YUUUUUUUUUUUS!!

HUUUUGE thanks to Big_Dave and Matt Daymon for doing all the hard work :)

Glad to see it's running better for it 8)

Put a new set of spark plugs in, Removed the last of the air con system, Removed the last of the Air to water intercooler

Went to start it, made a loud bang, stalled and now it fucked the BEB >:( >:(>:(

not my car but what i did to EVOETR's sti.

-washed it

-cleaned wheels/blackened tyres

-vacuumed interior

-siliconed dash/plastics

-pulled everything out of boot, pumped up spare tyre, vacuumed out wheel well and carpet, refitted trim in boot.

-replaced the large vacuum line to greedy bov, i noticed its gone soft in one place and sucking in and closing up when on and off the gas.

-removed floor mats that were protecting the factory ones, looks much nicer now.

-3 new wiper blades.

man im sooo nice lol (hoping sam sees this)

Put four new tyres onto my wagon then took it up over the Port Levy - Little River pass for some fun in the gravel.

Cleaned a bit more of the block in preparation for the world's slowest engine rebuild thats happening on my RS.

MercuryFree']

[quote name='slawtd said:

discovered the the bent rear sway bar link is now a snapped rear sway bar link :-\

/quote]

Got one you can have for like $10 delivered if we're talking about the "C" shaped gc(f)8 ones

ty for the offer. but its a straight one. for GDB

ReubenH said:

Drove up the remarks. F*cking dirty again, but the good "i've just been for a play" kind of dirty :D That road is bloody shit closer to the top...

hope you went for a ski/board at top???

ReubenH said:

Drove up the remarks. F*cking dirty again, but the good "i've just been for a play" kind of dirty :D That road is bloody shit closer to the top...

haha awesome, i was up there on saturday doing some riding, didnt go up in my car though and yeh the road was a farking mess near the top, we were sliding all over the show in my mates 4wd truck. good fun though but damn i am sore today, not used to snowboarding anymore :-[

Guest keltik
 funkytown said:

Car rolled off the trailer at the other end and went for a blat round the block

Take a photo of the other side next time :P It looks better lol.

Also it doorts much harder now that the secondaries open properly. I seem to have a timing issue tho so attempting to fix that tonight

Spent most of yesterday pulling spiders and cobwebs out of the carb. Followed by 5 minutes swearing at the bit of rusty pipe thats causing my massive coolant leak. Tonights goal is to vacuum out the inside and get some new pics up.

Oh btw - SAS - I seem to have a spoon and a few photos of someones family in the car....not yours?