Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Timmah']

[quote name='reaperblitz said:

Cut my finger changing a crappy pod and intake pipe with a custom one.

Removed snorkle-resonator box in guard without jacking up the car.

Looking into getting an obd2 scanner reader

/quote]

if you got a resonator you prolly dont got OBDII

One thread he mentions he has a V7, so should be OBD2, another he mentions a 97-98 fos, so SSM1. Damn it where's the intro thread lol

Lol sold the v7 and found a well priced 97 foz.

Was gonna get the obd2 to scan other ppls cars mainly but woulda thought it coulda helped mine. But if it doesn't do the foz, maybe there may be a diagnostic port plug-in reader thing I can get??

EVILWAYZ said:

destroyed the silencer in my new muffler trying to get it out not as loud as i thought it was going to be so stoked as but still may need to get another silencer for wof time.

dam was the siliencer welded in?

ihere the new rule is they etha have to be welded or rivited in permanint

I was pulled up by a cop for having a removeable silencer, it was in with 2 bolts and 2 nuts on each bolt (cause i've lost a silencer before)

cop was gonna give me a ticket till i explaiend i can remove the whole exhasue from the down pipe back with 2 bolts with only 1 nut on each! he seemed pretty good about it, and i only had 1 plate on the car..... signwritten cars can get you away with all sorts!

sti8u']

[quote name='EVILWAYZ said:

destroyed the silencer in my new muffler trying to get it out not as loud as i thought it was going to be so stoked as but still may need to get another silencer for wof time.

/quote]

dam was the siliencer welded in?

ihere the new rule is they etha have to be welded or rivited in permanint

you would think so but no just real tight fit almost like it had been pressed in there

Pulled my passenger side door card off the Bugeye to tighten the nut behind the keyhole. Struggling to get the door card back on properly, (it won't go back on the pink clip at the top!), so having a coffee break before I get pissed off with it! >:(

Half hour later: Done it. It's much easier when the window is down ::) ::)

Whoops forgot it was what I did today, Came back from Hoki on Monday, weather was nice while i was there though. Surf was looking dam good though.

CUDDAS']

[quote name='chappell943 said:

Fitted 4 new door speakers and checked oil after driving to Hokitika and back, Doesn't burn any oil at all :)

/quote] what was the weather doin & anything happening in hoki today? :)

Nearly finished laying out the enginebay side of my new wiring loom. My new ECU plugs and crimp connectors arrived yesterday so I can now do the interior side once I figure out how far my ECU is going to sit from the firewall.

Still waiting on Tony from RDL to finish with my heads so we can flow test them and then I can get on with bolting the motor together ;D

DSCF7657.jpg

DSCF7655.jpg

DSCF7654.jpg