Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

That sub box should be great! been meaning to get onto mine for sometime now...

Anyway, managed to install the heater core and put the dash all back together (except the courtesy light doesn't come on now when the doors opened grrrr).

Not too sure what we did wrong, but if the fan gets put on the maximum setting it vibrates extremely loudly (we tried tightening it and getting it as snug to other things as possible) but I cbf pulling my entire dash, steering column and strut bar out for another month.

While at pick-a-part found a mint bumper with fog lights, managed to buy the lot for $28 so starting to sand the bumper and prep it for a paint. My mates mechanic reckoned the fogs are brand new and could easy get $150 for them so pretty stocked.

Will put up some pics when I can.

Any ideas on the rattling fan box?

funkytown said:

i predict it should see 500hp @ 26psi :)

WOW!!! that would be AWESOME!!! good luck with the build mate and keep us updated :D

funkytown said:

i predict it should see 500hp @ 26psi :)

I'm hoping it will get to 500hp a little under 26 psi, (25 psi ;D). I do want 300kw but not going over 25 psi to get it.

Dropped engine/gearbox/transfer in an evo 1 with a mate on his car. Took an hour was mint as he had it all unplugged when I got there. Took another hour to try and pull it all into his shed leaking oil out the transfer the whole way...

Customised the cat converter - with a big pole through the centre of it. Yay backfires and faster boosty boosty

Peered into the Trust muffler at the back, found the steel wool packing around it starting to come loose, pulled a strand of it, I now have a massive pile of steel wool and a muffler which does no muffling, oops

pulled the motor out - was suprisingly easy this time round. have pulled everything off the motor, and one head off - nothing to report as yet. Next weekend the other head, the sump and will split the cases and focus energy on a new long motor.

On lukes did a full brembo conversion + rear hub swap.