Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Roo said:

I took the - as meaning toe in. Nice should do the trick then!

Today I left mine to go in another one to nelson.

Anybody else going to 4\'s and rotors?

I was gunna enter my Rex in the drags .... But then they decided to plan it for the same day as our f*cking wedding ....

There goes that plan ... Thanks 4s & Rotors!

B4_685']

[quote name='B4_685 said:

Bought new SAMCO radiator hose kit (EJ207 kit) from USA (read- hong kong lol) via ebay (ttfitting). Hoping it gets here soon!

B4_685 via Tapatalk HD

/quote]

Are they actually Samco? Always find it amusing when someone list an item, clearly branded item, but wouldn\'t mention a brand name in their listing (tells me fake straight away), especially if they\'re a manufacturer ???

Had a squiz at the car yesterday and noticed it was fitted with a plastic-topped aluminium core rad - is this standard for B4\'s?

Hose on bottom seems to be after market....

B4_685 via Tapatalk HD

Yes, factory rad has a plastic top tank with ali core.

DSC_0276_zps8e6ca6a6.jpg

I accidentally the Toyota

Got a lowish km 6sp Altezza for a steal, has a heap of good bits on it the owner had no idea about so snapped it up (neither did I till I test drove it... Thought it was stock)

Does have a bit of a flat spot from 0 to 8200rpm mind you but will do the job for a while (goes about as well as the euro r I drove before it for what it\'s worth)

And I\'ll have you know I only did snakeys in one set of road works on the way home

Sounds fcken horrendous tho

aahh the beams head altezza.... flatmate had one. there are a few tweaks that can be made to them to get them running better. lots of restriction in the intake iirc. nice enough cars though.

don\'t turbo it... although BIG gains to be had, it tends to break things really quickly.

• General Member
 Marky said:

DSC_0276_zps8e6ca6a6.jpg

I accidentally the Toyota

Got a lowish km 6sp Altezza for a steal, has a heap of good bits on it the owner had no idea about so snapped it up (neither did I till I test drove it... Thought it was stock)

Does have a bit of a flat spot from 0 to 8200rpm mind you but will do the job for a while (goes about as well as the euro r I drove before it for what it\'s worth)

And I\'ll have you know I only did snakeys in one set of road works on the way home

Sounds fcken horrendous tho

Remove the Intake actuator for added lolz till the vtecyo kick in :)

Fixed the windscreen wipers,

turns out on the bh a bush (plastic socket like cap) wears out causing sloppy wiping.

The short term fix is to bush it out (I used a washer).

Long term is to visit a wreckers and get the assembly anď pull the entire unit and pull one of the other plastic caps and replace the bushed out one.

sure beats the hell out of replacing the complete assembly. I will post how to shortly.

Fixed the windscreen wipers,

turns out on the bh a bush (plastic socket like cap) wears out causing sloppy wiping.

The short term fix is to bush it out (I used a washer).

Long term is to visit a wreckers and get the assembly anď pull the entire unit and pull one of the other plastic caps and replace the bushed out one.

sure beats the hell out of replacing the complete assembly. I will post how to shortly.

Thank you! I think I\'m having that problem, along with a 60% stripped thread on one arm. Thanks Winter.

I don\'t care if noone cares

I\'m sharing new car photos and that\'s final

DSC_0303_zps1debdba5.jpg

DSC_0301_zps164a2d96.jpg

DSC_0300_zps58a9568f.jpg

DSC_0298_zpsbefefff8.jpg

Needs new struts asap, looks kinda jacked now

Bonnet is carbon, but painted, so now I just look like a wanker with bonnet pins for no reason

90% sure I have some Japanese guys\' weekend touge toy or something, have found in addition to the obvious it also has slotted brakes, ducting to those slotted brakes from the bumper, an aftermarket oil cooler with thermostat, the worlds closest short shift kit which makes me hook 3rd instead of first, and I think it has a short diff in it - sits at 3500 in 6th at 100kph, pivot fan controller thing so I can choose when the fans turn on (I have no idea). The TRD / Defi gauges are good for a laugh but it\'s weird not having a boost gauge... That might kinda be on the to-do list I think, drives so nicely but needs another 100hp or so to keep things interesting

Oh and it has a speed cut / 0-400 whatever lap timer thing on the dash so I can set a new PB on the way to work

• General Member

That grills a bit interesting Marky, The piece cut out by the logo looks factory but I havent seen one like that before. Maybe its some sort of special edition?

There is a few floating around that had a number of TRD goodies from the factory. Over the the Altezza forums theres a guy who works at a Toyota dealership and might be bale to tell you more if your interested.

was done while cold; nah; no water goes anywhere it\'s definitely a head related issue; jus rather unconventional; I\'ll know more when the engine\'s out- again. Water pump is fine too; water doesn\'t drip anywhere- tells me it\'s in the head, and probably being blown out exhaust.

• Admin

Weekends efforts... washed it with a broom. Hosed the moss off some bits.

Stripped what was left of the interior so it can be ruined with a cage. Found heaps of yen :D

Deloomed the doors, removed about 20 random Japanese aftermarket modules. Bypassed and then removed the terribly installed alarm. Vacuumed the glass shards out of the doors. Ripped out aircon and threw it on the drive.

Installed centre caps for +20hp. Pushed it back into the garage.

Got my second girlfriend back on Friday with a new front bumper + new fog light (finally).

Went & retrieved some 3M double sided sticky tape so that my boost gauge sits nicely on my dash.

Gave her a wash + vacuum.

Good weekend.

This escalated quickly.

Edited. I understand where you guys are coming from. My bad :P

Funky doing some editing here: you can see we dont condone that type of stuff.. glad to see you\'d edited it all already. back to BAU plz people

paulngui said:

Swapped out struts for ones with pink springs :)

what do you think of them? Pretty easy to install?

I ended up getting a set from gotasuby, probably the same struts as you have (but with regular springs).

Was hoping to have time to install them over the weekend but didn\'t in the end.