Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

funkytown said:

the strut clevis\'s are quite thick ya? die grinder i thought would take a punishing..

If you have the right attachment it\'s okay... one grinder attachment ($10) will do two struts/knuckles... takes about 90 mins for corner.

correct size rattail file would oval holes in like 5 seconds a side

ice water intercooler is back yard

legacy rs water intercoler with hoses run to ice/water container in passenger footwell and the original pump from legacy water setup .

only doing it because i have parts lying round and and um pause because thats what i do

v3 ra vf22 6s ecu has apexi fmic too . with steel apexi heavy as fuck pipes

Condenser replacement!

Out with the old:

kzzxxtkc.02r.jpg

I was warned about the gas bursting out, I forgot to cover it and got yellow misted :( lol

Top is the replacement, bottom is the old shagged one:

gyvpijsk.pov.jpg

The wicked bend in the old one:

2h50amop.3bb.jpg

Installed and ready to be gassed:

ejvkv4jd.a4n.jpg

Also took the time to get my replacement headlights installed, top old and bottom the newly polished one:

ti0dxcof.lr4.jpg

The other side was done too but sadly the lamp isn\'t as good so s4s have agreed to swap it, cheers to them!

Also:

Decided to start doing the repair to my defog conduction strip thingermajigers (official name, check that shit) as the PO had tint on, when it was removed (Not by me) they went brutal and ripped half of the fucking conduction stuff with it so my demist on the back window is pathetically weak and takes 20-30 minutes to actually do anything useful.

Masking it up:

qjh4i2re.ssc.jpg

Close up what the damage looks like, it\'s all over the entire pattern.

wc2p44sb.ccb.jpg

The conductive stuff you paint on to make it awesome again, get it at jaycar for like 15 bucks:

clwppzce.fdc.jpg

Jonny Utah said:

Swapped out the front seats of my \'96 GT Legacy for a pair of V3 WRX seats I picked up of trademe. Had to transfer the seat belt catch of the old seats onto the new but the rails bolted straight on. All in all quite happy.

Yeah those are so much nicer to drive with better seats. I put some out of a facelift lancaster in mine and it was glooorious

Trends Car Audio & Alarms - Mattapo said:

Ordered my new car today and picked up some wheels for it.

395133_403006786437901_594365280_n.jpg

Make sure you keep your mouth closed while driving!

Is that one of those Subaru powered doohickey\'s? Looks like someone crashed a Caterham into an Areola Atom and just went with the result :P