Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Pelvin']

today i went to pick up all my new stuff

then got to work...pulled the turbo and all other asociated bits ,removed my up pipe to heat wrap it and it was farked (stainless steel over size)

so i also had to get one of them too (thanks Marc)

rotated my turbo,braketed my internal,hratwraped the up pipe/cross over pipe + the downpipe....

changed a rack boot and also a batery clamp LOL...

fitted a low km drive shaft

think that it hhah

Sounds like you had fun haha

haha i wasnt a happy chappy when i had it all apart and i figured i need to get to work on monday LOL

^^ top effort bet you slept well hahaha,

when i did that post at 03:27:08 am i had just finished and had a shower hahahah...was going to start her up and bleed the radiator but thought the neighbours might have a fit...

[quote name='WRXONP said:

today i went to pick up all my new stuff

then got to work...pulled the turbo and all other asociated bits ,removed my up pipe to heat wrap it and it was farked (stainless steel over size)

so i also had to get one of them too (thanks Marc)

rotated my turbo,braketed my internal,hratwraped the up pipe/cross over pipe + the downpipe....

changed a rack boot and also a batery clamp LOL...

fitted a low km drive shaft

think that it hhah

/quote]

s*** sound ike a big mish day for you haha

bro a mish is right though hahaha glad its done....

the wof repairs are done for my car so i get a new wof tomorw yay

CUDDAS said:

when i did that post at 03:27:08 am i had just finished and had a shower hahahah...was going to start her up and bleed the radiator but thought the neighbours might have a fit...

Haha i've been yelled at by our old neibour at 2am for using an angle grinder in the shed, time goes pretty quickly when you are just mucking around :)

CUDDAS']

[quote name='CUDDAS said:

/quote]

Haha i've been yelled at by our old neibour at 2am for using an angle grinder in the shed, time goes pretty quickly when you are just mucking around :)

haha i was cranking tha angle grinder to grind a few things at about 12.00 i think haha cutting down my intercooler pipe =)

pedro said:

Sold my v2 redwrx wagon after 7 years ownership.

70,000 ks and 14 oil changes.

Replaced cam belt 3 years ago.

Great car and many happy times.

Seems a bit odd not seeing it parked out back but life goes on.

so whats the next beast to be?

Thanks guys.

The vf23 is still going strong even though its on quite a lean.Doesnt seem to have affected it in any way.

Got 180kw at the dyno day at keith stewarts so seems to be performing as expected.

I do have a mint vf22 in reserve just in case though.

pedro']

Thanks guys.

The vf23 is still going strong even though its on quite a lean.Doesnt seem to have affected it in any way.

Got 180kw at the dyno day at keith stewarts so seems to be performing as expected.

I do have a mint vf22 in reserve just in case though.

yer i remember it was on a fair lean, and mikes comments about smoke could be related to that with the turbo oil seals. Hope it stays strong for you.

hope you'll make it to MM

[quote name='BLAZD said:

got pics?

look here -> url]http://www.clubsub.org.nz/forum/index.php/topic,6399.0.html[/url]

IMG_0337.jpg?t=1254734216

Blazd...Check out imprezza garage,page three"Project STI-TypeR..Theres a few pages about my car.

Funky..Could be the lean causing smoke on first boost but it does clean out after a good thrash.Hope to make it to MM but depends on my golfing commitments.

Cheers.

UGH-most painful wallet day of my life!

Put $50 of 98 in, went to Palmy and back, did a bit of flat hunting but not too much driving round town, returned to Wanganui with a fuel light. Urghh, gonna throw my entire budget for the week off balance!

ShaylaJ said:

Put $50 of 98 in, went to Palmy and back, did a bit of flat hunting but not too much driving round town, returned to Wanganui with a fuel light. Urghh, gonna throw my entire budget for the week off balance!

I know the pain. $55 only JUST got my 25 litres of fuel. Which has to last me two weeks. :(

Timmah']

[quote name='ShaylaJ said:

/quote]

I know the pain. $55 only JUST got my 25 litres of fuel. Which has to last me two weeks. :(

dam 130ks for 50bucks gas.shit thats crap.