Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

ClubSUB 2021 calendar submissions

Ok since someone asked...

being we are really super sketchy lucky in NZ and are the only country in the world that can travel time to get outside and snap some great new photos. 

remember to leave a bit of room to crop things to fit if needed. 

Edit by RAYDEO: As well as posting here, please email your high res images to [email protected]
Only landscape images will be accepted (turn your phone sideways). images may be substituted if high res image is not supplied.

Images may also be used on social media to promote ClubSUB. Credit will be given where possible.

• Like 4

Yeah post them up here and I guess we have a vote / democratic process to pick the best ones. 

I legit own photoshop so can help out with tweaks if needed.

But best to check your backgrounds twice before snapping away. Spend a second or two looking around the edge of the subject to see what juts out. I have ruined many great photos that way. 

ie the second photo has a house growing out of the roof of the car. Crouching down would hide it behind the car and only have sky. 

Edited by Gripless
  • Like 2

• General Member

tip : you need the best res possible for print & sometimes images posted here are reduced :P

(thus the email request for 8mb + files) and often cool pics posted get forgotten about & people cant find them when time comes for selection etc

• Like 1

Mine are sent. Everyone should just get out there and take some photos or post some old ones.

Even if they look bad on a phone, a little edit in lightroom transforms it. I can edit if anyone wants some done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Admin
2 hours ago, Subru said:

Mine are sent. Everyone should just get out there and take some photos or post some old ones.

Even if they look bad on a phone, a little edit in lightroom transforms it. I can edit if anyone wants some done.

to be quite honest, some of my favourite images in past calendars are not even amazing photos from a photographer's point of view. their of good honest guys and girls cars. as long as it fills an A4 page without being all pixelated,  send it in!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Bugle said:

Have emailed, despite working in IT for north of 20 years I seem unable to post pictures here with any competency 🤣

It's okay man, sometimes us IT dudes brain's just melt when trying to do basic stuff on the devices we spend 8+ hours a day working on :(

• Like 2

• Auckland Member

Haven't driven it much at all this year so these are a bit old but will throw them in the ring. Courtesy of friends more talented than me. Really need to get more rolling shots but its not particularly easy.

9MD8K6U.jpeg

j5BN1YR.jpg

0DUUz9i.jpg

• Like 1

• Admin
25 minutes ago, preim said:

Haven't driven it much at all this year so these are a bit old but will throw them in the ring. Courtesy of friends more talented than me. Really need to get more rolling shots but its not particularly easy.

If you ever want to swap your S203 for a really modified Type RA with over 300kw, let me know :P 

• Confused 1