Gripless

ClubSUB 2021 calendar submissions

Ok since someone asked...

being we are really super sketchy lucky in NZ and are the only country in the world that can travel time to get outside and snap some great new photos. 

remember to leave a bit of room to crop things to fit if needed. 

Edit by RAYDEO: As well as posting here, please email your high res images to clubsuborgnz@gmail.com
Only landscape images will be accepted (turn your phone sideways). images may be substituted if high res image is not supplied.

Images may also be used on social media to promote ClubSUB. Credit will be given where possible.

• Like 4

Just post them here or do we need to email them too?

2-complete.jpg
3-Complete.jpg
111-complete.jpg
DSC-0385-Complete.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Yeah post them up here and I guess we have a vote / democratic process to pick the best ones. 

I legit own photoshop so can help out with tweaks if needed.

But best to check your backgrounds twice before snapping away. Spend a second or two looking around the edge of the subject to see what juts out. I have ruined many great photos that way. 

ie the second photo has a house growing out of the roof of the car. Crouching down would hide it behind the car and only have sky. 

Edited by Gripless
  • Like 2

tip : you need the best res possible for print & sometimes images posted here are reduced :P

(thus the email request for 8mb + files) and often cool pics posted get forgotten about & people cant find them when time comes for selection etc

• Like 1

Don't have any of the WRX this time, and havent gone to the south island yet, so only have these from one trip.

omZRjfHh.jpgSS099kqh.jpgypEGqsoh.jpg

• Like 4

first post has been edited, please email images to clubsuborgnz@gmail.com also.

Only landscape images will be accepted (turn your phone sideways). images may be substituted if high res image is not supplied.

Images may also be used on social media to promote ClubSUB. Credit will be given where possible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Road tripping down to Welly this weekend... good chance for me to get some pics now that I have put coilovers in and sacked the wagon

• Like 3

Mine are sent. Everyone should just get out there and take some photos or post some old ones.

Even if they look bad on a phone, a little edit in lightroom transforms it. I can edit if anyone wants some done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Subru said:

Mine are sent. Everyone should just get out there and take some photos or post some old ones.

Even if they look bad on a phone, a little edit in lightroom transforms it. I can edit if anyone wants some done.

to be quite honest, some of my favourite images in past calendars are not even amazing photos from a photographer's point of view. their of good honest guys and girls cars. as long as it fills an A4 page without being all pixelated,  send it in!

• Like 1

Is the car allowed to be multiple different colors? If so i can try find a good spot for the barely driven driveway warrior dac10de4a2e0c31c03fc72ef8c7f69e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

hahaha well at this rate, there's not going to me much of a calendar.

we need more pictures.

• Like 1