Guest keltik

B-MAGIC']

[quote name='G-unit said:

they were a dirtyobc members rims,very nice score

/quote]

What\'s dirtyobc? A club, gang...? Forgive my ignorance, I\'m not a Kiwi... ;D

1_header.jpg

Splinter Subaru Forum

nah they were off a v8 sti, member on here, x\'s nephew.

Correct, he had to use 25mm spacers to clear the Brembo\'s so he got wider CE28\'s to clear.

JoKer - Thanks for clearing up what dirty ol bc is.

WRXER said:

Time to thaw out the wrx from being on ice for two years, located a good engine/turbo/fuel/ecu setup from existing member. Now just got to wire over the money, wait for Tony at RDL performance to get back from racing season and get the new setup put in.

All happening whilst Im in Auckland and my car is in chch, when I get the car finished I will have to fly down and do one last meet before shipping the car up to Auckland.

2 years of no psssshh....I need it back lol

that wouldn\'t happen to be gtlegacys setup? if so congrats thats a very very nice setup!

You got it in one mate ;), looking forwards to it. He is evening supplying me with his G4 Storm and I grabbed the engine mounts too which I am stoked about, the savings I am making instead of starting from scratch is damn good.

I just want something fun to do the odd trackday now, once I have a year or two of playing around doing a few grasskana\'s/motorkanas\' learning the in\'s and out of my wrx I\'ll start to look at what direction I want to go in...

Plus would be nice to take on the odd meet here in aux, albeit no aircon or stereo haha

motor all but done, just waiting on two hoses to finish it all. put oil in noticed a small oil leak at the end of the day turns the bloody mega dollar sump has a pin prick hole in it.. Massive thanks to Jon for the huge weekend putting car back together.

So raging right now.

scooby-wrx']

[quote name='G-unit said:

they were a dirtyobc members rims,very nice score

/quote]

What\'s dirtyobc? A club, gang...? Forgive my ignorance, I\'m not a Kiwi... ;D

The rims are not as perfect as I was hoping, they have a few minor curb marks, can\'t wait to fit them!

34329973.jpg

17152192.jpg

img0357sz.jpg

yea sorry about that, another new zealand subaru club, if i wasnt going to oz i wanted them, rather them then the advan RG2\'s i have

Managed to monkey up a recirc pipe from the V7 BOV (which is facing the wrong direction for the recirc vent hole :S ). Found some flexible pipe stuff (pretty industrial?) in the garage which was able to loop back on itself and clamp onto the intake.

Seems weird with no noise now, had gotten used to the no-bov chuffchuff sound, but does have merit in not drawing attention so much any more

Took delivery of my FMIC piping kit that my girlfriend bought me as partial payback for me paying the difference when we traded to get her gt starlet.

Will get on to it in two weekends time. Got a pic of it with the intercooler I will be running

DSCF1139.jpg

fixed all the blown dash/switch bulbs. Fog light, hazard light, rear demister have slowly all given up the ghost. ((if u hunt around there are gd DIY instructions on other subbie sites - just google search)

Its been a job 2yrs in the making. Finally pulled out the centre console, had to order replacement bulbs ((Repco, SuperCheap, Jaycar, or Dick Smith don\'t have bulbs that small)), pulled apart the switches and managed not to bust anything getting it back together - winner ;D

while the dash is off, might look at putting the GPS in that i\'ve been sitting on for a similar amount of time ::)