Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

boostin']

Nice work! But you need that big spoiler back on.

Mmm, Idk, its kinda ugly. I have touch up paint, needs patching up a little (..i only paid $25 for it so its not quite perfect) and then I might put it back on.

[quote name='smokn4 said:

i rekn you paint them sidey's and end caps white....will look a whole lot better i rekn 8)

I dont know how much that would cost, and I noticed my panels/bumper/bonnet are different shades of white so I will save up and splurge on a allover paint job.

Heres a few photos that I just took before, at the same place as the old height photo... 8)

img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs211.ash2/47388_10150245896935083_863610082_14502946_5888856_n.jpg[/img]

57970_10150245897110083_863610082_145029

48062_10150245897260083_863610082_145029

• General Member

I reckon Josh would tidy that spoiler up for you for a box. If you were prepared to fork out for paint.

BTW photoshoot when I get back from Taupo k :D

Looking nice btw, even the chromes arent to bad in person. And it looks staunch from behind.

ReubenH said:

tint's on factory tints!? lol!? Why would you do that, factory tints are already illegally dark to start with (At least for GTB's it is).

haha i know. its my first warrant with this car and i didnt even know they were on. when i pulled them off they were almost clear. im pretty sure both the gtbs and wrxs have the same darkness tint but yeah tints on factory tints!! WTF??

Took mine to the panel beaters. Quoted $212 to fix my sills (they are folded in) and flatten the mount on the spare wheel well to be bale to fit an impreza say bar. Damn.

Also revomed the strut brace, wondering how to fix this:

DSC00244.jpg

It's the mount for my carbon fibre STi strut brace, damn thing popped off when i took the broken strut out. The guy at the panel beaters just reckoned i should whack it with a hammer, and peen it back on there.

Guest Fastfour

Washed all heads, cams, etc and old pistons and rods.

Awaiting the block to come back from machining to start throwin the new bits into it

ReubenH said:

Took mine to the panel beaters. Quoted $212 to fix my sills (they are folded in) and flatten the mount on the spare wheel well to be bale to fit an impreza say bar. Damn.

DSC00244.jpg

It's the mount for my carbon fibre STi strut brace, damn thing popped off when i took the broken strut out. The guy at the panel beaters just reckoned i should whack it with a hammer, and peen it back on there.

Really dont see an issues with that I would just pop it back in the bolt will hold it in place :) if u really worried about it super glue would work

ReubenH said:

DSC00244.jpg

or just remove all 3, i have none on my mounts