Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $60.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Not today but a couple weeks ago I got it back from DTech. And after nearly everything breaking on the dyno it put out 199kw. More room for power with bigger injectors, any suggestions?http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/631d9c6491716/20220812_145143.mp4

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Admin
4 minutes ago, McMatty said:

Not today but a couple weeks ago I got it back from DTech. And after nearly everything breaking on the dyno it put out 199kw. More room for power with bigger injectors, any suggestions?http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/631d9c6491716/20220812_145143.mp4

What injectors does it have standard? I thought the rev D’s had decent sized top feeds already?
A cheap decap or bumping the fuel pressure up a bit should give you a decent amount more headroom though. 

Hay guys I'm new here I got my b4 rsk back to from my mechanic it got a new radiator and new front brake disks and pads and frech fluid's oil and coolant and new thromostat hopefully my bill won't be to hicdick 😂🤦

• Like 1

19 hours ago, mattycav said:

Hay guys I'm new here I got my b4 rsk back to from my mechanic it got a new radiator and new front brake disks and pads and frech fluid's oil and coolant and new thromostat hopefully my bill won't be to hicdick 😂🤦

Don't hold your breath ;) welcome too btw

What injectors does it have standard? I thought the rev D’s had decent sized top feeds already?
A cheap decap or bumping the fuel pressure up a bit should give you a decent amount more headroom though. 
Has the factory pink injectors, have talked to Tony in the last couple days and he said to send him a set of pinks and he will get then decapped and flow checked. So while that's happening I'll try get a cert

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

been a while since i could contribute to this thread :D 

gave her a full detail in and out, incl engine bay etc.. claybar, spot compounds for couple scratches, ultimate polish, ultimate wax. rainx on glass and blacken plastic trim bits that had slightly faded over time. more photo spam in the garage thread

GYdasTe.jpg

• Like 4