Guest keltik

What have you done to your car today?

Lost the windshield washer cover on the STI a wee while ago, found a part number online for a replacement, but wasn't sure whether it'd come unpainted, or painted. Received it today, and thankfully it's painted, and even the correct colour!

The car goes in for paint in a few weeks, a brand new front bumper going on, a few scratches/dents repaired, and some paint fade being sorted.

WqCaMKJ.jpg

• Like 2

Replaced boot struts on the 95 SVX with second hand ones; gave them a clean repaint.  Will send the old pair off for refurb/gas and swap out when they come back. Good quick job.

Edited by RedSVX95
  • Like 1

Entered ruapuna track attack, lots of fun but was the only subaru there out of 40 odd cars! 

fK216tR.jpg

• Like 5

Well, the engine is back in my Type RA. Sort of. 

All in all, that turbo looks reaaaal at home. excuse the mess that is the engine bay. Should maybe have it running next weekend. We'll see how motivated I am haha. 

sQkhGVn.jpg

It'll need to come out again as the darn clutch didn't line up properly, and when I went to pull the engine back out to fix it, the hoist decided today was the day it blew it's seals. 

igDSCMU.jpg

• Like 6